Tale 53

Tale 53
The Half Demoness

The island of Demons is located in the farthest island, close to the Sea of Flumes known as the gate to the underworld ruled by the eccentric goddess of death, Ur.

In this island, a ruined city can be seen shrouded in mist and darkness.

The city was once a safe haven, a prosperous land under the rule of the Kingdom of Gorgona.

However, when the kingdom fell many years ago, the city also fell to ruin.

Today, the few remaining survivors were shaken. They were baptized with decades of hardship, but the explosions and earthquakes still surprised them.

The battle in the Island of Demons has began.

Nova, Desmond and Nixon lead the assassins to evacuate as many survivors as they can.

They don't need words, assassins works best at night when they're covered in darkness.

Arya lead an army of elves to fight off demons, she boost their morale with the most positive words and her team would cheer before exterminating their enemies.

Sapphire can be playful, but she's also very cold and her coldness was adapted by her team, they icily and coldly hacked their enemies in the sky!

Lucas also boosts his team's morale. And each time, they feel like they're definitely going to die.

All of these where happening without the outside world knowing.

***

Aurio tried to find his way around the desert. He control the wind to lift him up in order to find Amara.

The sun have set on the horizon and the twin moons of Aralon hangs on the night sky. Aurio cannot see properly in the dark.

Not long after, it was Amara who ends up finding him.

"I finally found you." Amara landed gracefully in front of Aurio

"Bro, you're alive!" Aurio exclaimed

"As if a mere sandstorm can hurt me . Are you okay?" Amara

"Yep, still alive and kicking." Aurio

"Good." Amara

"Why are we here?" Aurio

"Someone disrupted my teleportation portal. Someone is playing with us." Amara

"Someone?" Aurio

"Accalia."

Aurio suddenly turned serious.

"Is she trying to save you by dragging you away?" Amara

"How naive." A familiar voice commented

A woman dressed in black suddenly appeared.

"Accalia." Amara

"Amara." Accalia

"N-natalia.." Aurio

Accalia ignored him and she smiled towards Amara.

"Did you like my surprise?" Accalia asked her

"What exactly are you trying to do, half demoness?" Amara

Accalia place a finger on her chin, acting as if she's thinking, "Hmm? Maybe I'm trying to stop you from causing troubles..?"

"I dont believe you're that loyal to your father." Amara

Accalia laughed, "I can't deny that. But if my father takes over Aralon, wouldn't it be fun?"

"It won't." Amara