Open Your Mouth

"Stop feeding me like I'm some baby," you say as you laugh at him. He stabs the fork into the last piece of steak and leads it towards the entry way of your mouth.

"Come on Y/N, open your mouth," he chuckles.

"I already told you, I'm stuffed. I can't eat anymore."

"That's a lie. Come on, open your mouth. Please." He looks at you, his eyes begging. "You know, I made all this food for this date and you're not even finishing your meal."

You grab the fork from his hand and stuff the last piece into your mouth. "There, you happy?"

"Almost." He gets up from the table and takes out a carton of strawberries. He goes to the sink, washes them, and puts them into a plate. You look at him with a confused face.

"Here," he says, "Open your mouth." He takes one of the strawberries into his hand and brings it to your mouth.

You open it, and he puts the strawberry in, slowly so you savor the flavor. You bite down and chew slowly. He's standing over you. You look him right in the eyes, never breaking eye contact. Soon, you finish chewing and the strawberry is gone, only his fingers left. You lick his right fingers slowly.

You start with the pointer finger, delicately taking it into your own hand. You take the tip into your mouth and slowly swirl your tongue around it. You are still looking at each other, but you can feel a bulge growing in his pants.

You take out the pointer and move to the middle finger. You repeat what you had done, slowly, taking your time, watching him squirm.

"Fuck... Y/N," he moan.

You repeat with each of the three others. After you're done, you take your hand and put it on his cheek. He leans down from where he is standing and your lips meet. He cups your face and deepens the kiss.

"Open your mouth," he whispers, his breath heavy against your face.

You open your mouth slightly to give entry to his tongue. He slips his tongue inside your mouth and twirls it around. Your tongue slips into his mouth as he slips his out or your mouth. They meet in the middle as your breaths both got heavier. He bends to put his hand around your ass, picking you up out of the chair you're sitting in. He lifts you onto the table and pushes your body down onto it.

He bends over you and put his hands around your neck, choking you lightly. "Harder," you moan. He pushes down harder and you lose your breath. His lips caress yours and he moves to deepen the kiss. "Derek, oh Derek."

He bites your bottom lip softly. "Y/N," he moans. He moves his hands off of your neck, moving his lips down to replace them. His lips mov further down your body, towards the v-line of your shirt. Your hands mov toward the bottom of your shirt, he stops you.

"May I," he whispers against your skin.

"Yes... Derek," you moans. He pulls your shirt over your head and looks down at your body. His eyes tracing your curves. His gaze makes his way to your breasts. He bends down and starts sucking on the space above them. His hands moved to your back to unclip your bra. It falls off in his hands, and he throws it across the trailer. His hands cup your breasts slowly moving to suck your right nipple. You feel his mouth close around your nipple, he bites down, hard. He starts to suck around it, leaving marks where there shouldn't be.

"Fuck, Derek." He moves onto the left side, doing the same. His lips travel further down your body, kissing any part of your skin that is available to him. He slowly comes across your waist and starts to unbutton your jeans. He unhooks the bottom, kissing the small area of skin that had opened up. He unzips them, and pulls them down, quick. He pushes you further onto the table, so he can have more room. His lips slowly graze your legs as he moves closer and closer to your center. He comes upon your inner thighs. sucking hard. Thank God no one will see what he's left me with.

He travels further up, coming onto your panties. He grabs the band with his teeth and pulls them down. He begins to suck on your clit and moved his hand toward your center. You feel a finger lightly touch you, "God Y/N, you're so wet." He sticks the finger inside you and pulls it out.

"Derek, more." He sticks another finger inside you, pulling them out again. He repeats this until you can't take the build up anymore. "Inside... please." you moan.

"Open your mouth," he whispers again. He stands atop you, as you do what he says. He sticks his fingers inside your mouth, so you can taste yourself. You suck on them, pulling him onto the table with you. You begin to unbutton his shirt, ripping it off as soon as they are all undone. You move your hands to his pants, feeling the bulge growing as he comes in contact with your touch. You undo his belt and quickly unbutton his pants, pulling them down. "Fuck, Y/N. I need you."

"Please Derek," you moan. He stands over you again, pulling down his boxers, he enters you hard. He pants as he move in and out of you. "Faster Derek, faster," you cry. Your hands grip the table. He increases his speed, growing inside you. His cock pounds against your walls, pushing deeper and deeper. He moves and positions himself so that he can get further into you.

"Come for me Y/N," his breath shaking.

"Derek, I'm almost there." Slowly you feel all that pressure in you release, and you relax onto the table. He pumps into you twice more, and soon enough you feel him spew into you.

He exits you and falls on top of your naked body, on the table. "That was... wow." he says.

"That was... I don't even know what to say. Amazing doesn't quite fit," you laugh.

"Spectacular, magnificent, extraordinary. They don't even come close to defining what that was," he smirks.

You yawn. "Maybe we should go to bed, you know we do have work in the morning."

"Oh right, I forgot about that." He stands up and grabs your waist to lift you into a sitting position. He grabs your ass, picks you up, and your legs straddle his waist. He carries you to bed, lays you down, and gets in next to you.

He pulls the covers over both of you. "Goodnight, Y/N," he says sleepily, kissing your lips as you feel a muscular arm wrap around you.

"Goodnight Derek." You lean into him, closing your eyes, and falling asleep.

A/N:
over 1k words of sex!
like comment share vote whatever.
thanks for 100 reads in a day!!