𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒍𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒔

Start from the beginning

,,I like him. " I laugh.
,,Oh you'll definitely like him in-"
,,PANSY!" Daphne interrupts. I have no idea if I should admire her or not.

,,Soo, what are you planning on wearing ?" She asks.

I smirk knowing that I have some sexy dresses waiting for me to wear. I use my wand to take my clothes out of my trunk that was lying on my bed and put them in the closet opposite my bed. I walk over and look through the clothes searching for a hot dress that will make me pop out.

(Scroll down to see Y/N's dress)

I pull a wine red sparkly short dress out , my fingers caressing the fabric. Behind me I hear a gasp.
I turn around to see both Pansy and Daphne look at the dress in my hands , eyes wide.

,,That dress is drop dead gorgeous. " Daphne says. I can't help but agree.

,,Well we need to get dressed ourselves so we'll see you downstairs in 2 hours. Don't look too hot." Pansy chirps in before dragging Daphne out with her.

,,See you." I manage to say before she closed the door shut. I get dressed and add some black heels . I'm not that tall so my heels barely get me to be 5'7. I do my makeup adding some red lipstick and a wing eyeliner.

I stare at my reflection in the full length mirror that I discovered in my bathroom. My own bathroom. Damn yes go be a whore mother! And fuck yes I look hot.

I transfigure my wand into a ring and look at the clock once more. I'm 5 minutes late. I head down to the common room, music blasting the minute I step foot on the first stair.

I take a deep breath and walk down the stairs keeping an eye out for Pansy and Daphne. Both of them are at a table filling up their drinks. I make my way to them slowly not missing the lustful stares from the guys and the jealous ones from the girls.

,,You made it!" Daphne says when she sees me. ,,And you look hot." Pansy adds. I look both of them up and down, Pansy is wearing a black knee-length dress and Daphne a pink one. I still look better.

,,Damn Y/N, nice ass." I turn around to find Blaise and Theo. ,,Hey that's my sister."

,,Well your sister has a nice ass." I laugh at them and turn to the table. I look at all the different cups confused. Blaise sees my confusion and starts.

,,The blue ones are for taken , the pink ones for single but wanting more, the green ones for single and not interested.."

,,And the red ones?" I ask lifting a brow.

Blaise opens his mouth but someone else beats him to it. ,,Red is for don't want more than to hook up. " I turn around to be face to face with Draco Malfoy. He gets his own cup. Red. And starts a conversation with Blaise.

I turn back to the table and get my own red cup. ,,Oh no you don't." Theo barks. I flick him off and walk towards Pansy and Daphne who sat themselves on a couch next to a group of people.

I sit in between them and soon Theo, Blaise and unfortunately Draco join. ,,So what's this all about. " I gesture over to the bowl with folded notes in it.

,,We are playing 7 minutes in heaven." Daphne says. I raise a brow and Blaise gasps.

,,You have never playes 7 minutes in heaven before?" He asks.

,,Oh no I have, I just don't get why people are still playing this game. It's just boring when boys aren't good enough to make you cum in 7 minutes."

Theo chockes on his drink giving me a deadly glare and Blaise starts laughing. Malfoy smirking down into his cup.

,,Then let's play shall we?" Pansy asks. Everyone nods.

,,I'll go first. " she adds. She gets up from the couch and grabs a paper from the bowl.

,, Go into the closet with the person on your left." She looks up and sees Theo next to her. She smirks and takes his hand dragging him with her. I gag in disgust.

,,Well until they get back we can play a round of truth or dare. " Blaise says. ,, Or is that boring too, Y/N?" He adds.

,,Oh no, bring it in let's see what you've got." I challenge.

,,Y/N truth or-" ,,Dare, I choose dare."

He looks at Malfoy smirking before looking back at me. ,,I dare you to make out with Daphne for 2 minutes."

I look over at Daphne and we both smirk at each other. I accept the dare and lean in to Daphne. I put a hand on her cheek and pull her in, our lips colliding. She opens her mouth for me meeting my tongue. Her hands go to my hips pulling me on top of her for effect, her hands landing on my ass. Both of us smirking at the thought of the boys watching us. We kiss passionately time going by fast.

After two minutes we pull back and I sit back on the couch looking at the boys in front of us.

Blaise's mouth is slightly open eyes wide making me smirk even more. Malfoy on the other hand has an unreadable expression, but his eyes showing rage. Why the fuck is he mad ?

,,Well that was hot." Blaise finally says , Malfoy scoffing next to him.

,,Daphne, truth or dare?" I ask

,,Truth." ,, Which one of them would you fuck?" I ask looking at the boys.

,,None.'' She replies. ,,Idiots aren't my type. " I laugh at her answer. Both of them scowling at her.

Pansy and Theo both come back cheeks flushed, Pansy's hair lighty out of place. I gag once more earnings multiple chuckles.

,,Malfoy why don't you go next?" Theo asks.

He stares at Theo before slowly getting up from opposite us and grabbing into the bowl. He reads the note and frowns. ,,Pass."

,,What does it say?" Pansy asks. He throws the note on the table for her to grab. She reads it before turning to me, smirking.

,,Looks like Draco grabbed the joker card. Go into the closet for 10 minutes with the person opposite you." I raise a brow not really understanding the attitude until I realize that the person opposite of him is me. I frown.

,,C'mon you two. Don't be fucking pussies." Blaise chirps. ,, Are you afraid Draco?" He asks.

,,Fuck off Zabini." Malfoy snarls getting up to walk to the closet. I stay put not wanting to go in there with him but Pansy and Daphne push me towards the closet despite my complains.

I enter the closet closing the door behind me. I look back to find him leaning against the wall . I glare at him.

,,So what now?" I ask. He looks at me before saying something that made my insides twirl.

,,You said no guy can make a girl cum in 7 minutes." He starts.

,, Lets find out then shall we?''

-

Here's Y/N's dress, hope you like it:)Uuupss guess you'll have to wait until next chapter to find out what happens next

Uuupss guess you'll have to wait until next chapter to find out what happens next. We are friends with Pansy, Daphne and Blaise now!!! Guess who's coming next:) you can vote or smt..