𝟏𝟑 || 𝐖𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

"If I knew you were watching, I would've made the show even more fun" I snapped back, looking him straight in the eye with a little innocent smile on my face.

It's hard to concentrate when you have a whole snack in front of you. The black suit defined his perfect body that I've already have seen naked. Bringing me back memories I'm so hard trying to escape from.

"You're grumpy, old man. Looks like your wife didn't take good care of you in the past week" I patted him on the shoulder, but he quickly pulled away from my touch. I smiled innocently before passing him and headed to his private jet.

I'm going to fuck him this week.

I can't stand him, he's playing on my nerves but after he gave me a little taste of what he can do to me - I need more. And I won't stop at anything before I get it.

I don't see anything wrong, It's simple. He wants me, I want him.

We will fuck and then we can forget about it and move on with our lives. He continues his miserable life with his wife, and after this year is over I'm returning to my father in New York and we will forget about each other.

But I don't know why I feel this way when I think about never seeing his face again.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Italy is beautiful.

The streets are crowded with people smiling as they walked through this beautiful place. I can't wait to see Rome when we have free time from work. I want to see more, to know more, and to make unforgettable memories. This place makes me happy, makes me feel alive again.

We're staying in the most luxurious hotel in the center of Rome. Not that I expected anything else from Alexander. He is a successful man who has high standards and won't choose just a random little hotel to stay in.

We are a total of 7 people from his company. The best of the best as he likes to call it. I'm still not aware why we are even here, but who cares as long as I can still walk my ass around Italy.

Maybe I can find myself an Italian man to show me around. And after that, he can show me his bed.No that I can expect someone like Massimo but a girl can dream. The only man on Earth I find more attractive than Massimo is Alexander, period.

"Do you like your room?"

Addison's voice brought me back to reality. I looked at her with a smile before pulling a small piece of my hair behind my ear and nodded.

"Yes, It's beautiful"

She nodded, looking around "We're going to an important birthday dinner tonight. One of Alexander's closes friends and partner. If you're missing something, Alexander told me to take you shopping "

Of course he did.

I shake my head, looking around my room "I don't think I need anything, but I'll thank him personally for the generous offer." I put on a fake smile as I sat on my bed. She sighed and sat down next to me.

''You don't like him much, do you?'' she laughs under her nose, playing with her hands

''No, I like him but sometimes I want to beat
his smart ass'' I tilted my head "Well most of the time" that made her laugh even louder, throwing her head back.

Addison is a beautiful 26 years old woman. Like every woman who works for Alexander. I don't think he would hire a woman who doesn't look good and feel confident in her body. And Addison is all of that. Sexy, smart, charming, kind blonde with beautiful blue eyes staring right back at your soul. She is the closest thing I have to a friend at work. We always spend our lunchtime together, we text a lot. I like her, she's cool.