"Over there," Click points out and I follow her hand to see someone lying on a charred roof.

"Oh, this can't be good," I say, and I twist my wrist quickly and we zip over and drop down onto the nearby roof. Walking I see that her shadows are down, but her mask is in place. I don't see any physical damage on the outside of her suit nor is there a puddle of blood. Sneering at her, I debate what to do.

"What do you think happened?" Click asks me confused and I shrug. She probably got in over her damn head again, she has a true talent for it.

"I don't know and don't certainly care. It's none of my business, she isn't my problem anymore," I say bitterly before re-expanding my board.

"We are just going to leave her here. Unconscious? On an unstable rooftop?" Click asks me surprised at how cold I am being.

"She can handle herself," I snip annoyed, and Click gives me an unimpressed look and I waiver slightly.

"She could die," Click says and I shake my head.

"No one else is going to get up here, she'll be fine," I say seriously. I don't need to help her; she doesn't deserve it, nor does she need it. Whatever she got herself into is her problem to handle

"Beta c'mon," Click says softly and I resist the urge to shock something. A charge builds in my body and I try to figure out where to let it off. I can't keep letting this charge increase or I will hurt myself, again.

"Why should I help her? After everything that happened! She would probably spit in my face if I woke her up," I growl angrily, and Click goes silent.

"Be the bigger person, Beta," Click says and I grumble and take a breath before pulling out my phone. What kind of example am I setting throwing a fit like this? She knows my moral alignment isn't flawless but this is still low, even for me.

"Let me think..." I mumble as I scroll through my contact list. 

I don't have anyone on the team's number, I deleted them all years ago and blocked them all. The only person I have even spoken to in the last few years would be Lyle. I try to recall if he is even back in New York. I feel like he moved back a while ago but he could still be in California for all I know. Glancing back down at the unconscious superhero, she is probably going to need medical attention immediately if she is out cold like this. Unfortunately, she is the only one capable of moving herself far distances.

"Are you stalling or genuinely trying to remember phone numbers?" Click asks me after a while and I find Lyle's contact and pray he still has the same phone number.

"Something must be horribly wrong if you are calling me, and it's not my birthday," Lyle's concerned voice answers the phone on the last ring. Staring down at the unconscious woman on the ground I sigh.

"Yes," I say unsure of how to explain the situation.

"What's going on?" Lyle asks me, panic seeping into his voice.

"Ruka and Dax adopted the one kid who can teleport, correct?" I ask carefully and Lyle pauses. He never told me about that, but I have my ways of finding things out.

"Yes, why?"

"I'm going to send you an address... I am on the roof. I don't know what happened, but she's going to need immediate medical attention," I say awkwardly before hanging up and pushing him to our location. Stepping away from Lena, I feel for her electrical signals and find them to be very low. Who did this to her? How did they do it? How could she be stupid enough to let this happen to her?