| 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ➪ 𝐎𝐛𝐢-𝐖𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐢 |

Start from the beginning

Sighing as I reached the nightly quarters, I looked to see if anyone was around. Luckily, I was in the clear. Pushing inside Obi-Wan's room, I was greeted by my lover already by the door,

"Well, you're patient," I smirked, pressing a kiss to his lips, savoring the feeling, "Were you expecting me, or was that coincidence?"

                     "A little bit of both," he replied, clasping his hand into mine, "I knew you were coming today, just not what time. I was getting ready to head up to the Council's chambers. Apparently, we're getting ready to attack Dooku head on."

                    I smiled softly and rubbed my  thumb on the top of his hand, "I'm coming, right? I mean, I have never been allowed on a real mission since I got here, and I mean, it's Dooku. I know him like the back of my hand."

                    "My dear, that's exactly why I was going to the Council's chambers. I wish to talk them into that very thing," he replied, pressing a soft kiss to my forehead, "I have time. Tell me about your training."

I rolled my eyes and collapsed onto my boyfriend's meditation rug, turning it into a makeshift bed, "Master Fisto is driving me crazy if I'm gonna be completely honest. He's treating me like I don't understand the Jedi Code, and he's acting like I could revert back to my Sith tendencies at the snap of a finger. I think he forgot I left for a reason, and not to mention the entirety of the Council, him included, voted to allow me to stay," I commented, venting to my lover.

                     Obi-Wan settled beside me and stroked my hair as I laid my head in his lap, holding back tears, "This too will pass, my love. That is exactly why I am going to bring you on this mission, or try. If all the Jedi who doubt you, your Master included, see how well you follow the Code while in action, I'd assume they'd begin trusting you more, and if not, that's on them."

"You're really doing that. For me?" I asked, sitting up and smiling softly, "I am so happy you came into my life. I don't know where I would be without you, my love."

Obi-Wan stroked his beard and shook his head, "If you want me to be honest, you'd either be dead, or still working for the Count if it wasn't for me."

                        He wasn't wrong, but that comment he made rocked me with anxiety. Just thinking about Count Dooku often put me in a daze. It was hard to believe that was me only a little while ago. The treatment I received was awful, and sure, I complain about the treatment I receive here at the temple, but it's nothing compared to what the Separatists offer. The Jedi were kind despite their distrust, and honestly, I don't mind. I have Obi, and that's all that matters to me.

We sat there for another couple of minutes, just sitting in each other's embrace. It was nice. Normally Obi is on the move all the time, which technically, he needs to get moving soon, but it's nice to just be with each other for once,

"Darling," the male whispered, kissing my forehead softly, "I must get going now. If I'm going to be bringing you along, I need to start talking the Council into the idea now."

I nodded and slumped off my boyfriend, letting him get up and off the ground. I wouldn't admit it, but I was nervous about many things taking place. One, the Council wouldn't let me help the attack on Dooku, that was obvious. I wanted more than anything to see that man motionless on the ground; his body pouring crimson blood, but alas, that's not the Jedi way. Two, I am worried since Obi-Wan is going to talk on my behalf, the Council may suspect something. I don't think most of them would, but Windu and Fisto might...