So far today, it's been 'comfy clothes' also known as him in just a dressing gown and me in his shirt, board games and wine.

Which is far more my kind of date than actually going out to dinner.

But the board games are about to come to an end if Harry carries on with his childish antics.

He follows me like a lost puppy as I walk back into the living room and the second I see his scrabble letters lined up to spell out 'penis', I let out a loud sigh.

"That's it. I'm done playing this game with you." I throw my hands up in surrender to which Harry only bursts out into laughter at my frustrated voice.

"Okay, okay, fine. Probably best because I didn't have enough letters for missionary." Harry shrugs in all seriousness.

"Harry." I squeal, surprised by his words again. Even though by now I should be used to how much he teases.

"What, I thought you loved it? I thought it was your-"

"Harry." I squeal even louder this time, my voice sounding like a squeak, immediately cutting him off mid sentence.

"Lighten up Evie, I'm only kidding." He winks but the sly smirk on his face is telling me he's getting far more entertainment from this then he's letting on.

"I need to send some emails, I know we said no work but I forgot I was supposed to send Isaac some notes from the video he sent me. Can you pass me my laptop, it's in my bag." I notion my hand down to my handbag that's by the couch.

I know I told H no work related anything today, but I may have forgotten to send him the notes I promised I'd send him today.

"And I need a kiss." He pouts his lips but when I don't budge he huffs, taking short strides over to the couch, and reaching down to my bag as I pop another cherry into my mouth with a smug expression.

"Erm, Evie. Your laptop isn't in here." He cautiously looks up to me.

"I must've left it on the counter at home, I'll call Es. I'm sure she won't mind dropping it off." I throw my head back in a groan before I sulk into Harry's room because it's where I left my phone last.

Harry follows me again. It's like there's an invisible rope tied to both of us with the way he follows me.

He flops down onto the bed, his dressing gown falling undone so he's fully exposed besides the black boxers he's in. My eyes scan his torso, admiring all of his tattoos and when I look up to his face I notice his eyes focused on the sunflower that's inked on my thigh.

I quickly walk to the bedside cabinet, feeling flustered from the way he was staring at me, grabbing my phone and dialing Esme's number.

Harry leaves me be, ringing Es, pulling his guitar up to lay against his chest as he shuffles up the bed a little more so he can strum soft melodies on it.

After a few rings, Esme picks up the phone.

"Hiya sweet E, everything okay?" She asks into the phone.

"Yea, I'm at Harry's and I need my laptop but I left it on the counter. Would you be able to drop it off, I have a couple emails I really need to send." I plead, feeling a little guilty for asking.

"I can, but I'm currently babysitting Dani." She responds and I hit the palm of my hand to my forehead.

"Shi- Sorry, I forgot she's with you today."

"No it's fine, just text me Harry's address and I'll bring her with me, I know she won't mind seeing Harry. I mean we've been singing One Direction all morning." She laughs into the phone and I glance over to Harry who's so oblivious right now it's cute.