〖04: Christmas〗

• Cover By: ๓ℴm̫̫o̷i̲̲̅̅яõ̰b̶αℜᴀ
• All I own is Writing and Story Idea, flag design, do not question Aging and Aging Points, they just age by random, Historically inaccurate, Translations may be inaccurate
Enjoy!

• I decided Country/Region/City/Town/Tribe/state/etc humans can be LGBTQ +, no matter the religion since they aren't really real? I mean the country/region/state/town/tribe/etc is but countryhumans aren't really, so deal with it.
Also don't even try calling me Haram, and no hate to any country, religion, tribe, culture etc, since I'll delete the comment. Don't like that? Deal with it.

﷽ • ﷽ • ﷽ • ﷽ • ﷽ • ﷽ •

«8:31AM, December 1916, Yıldız Palace Constantinople, Ottoman Empire»

Ottoman was sat down at the dinner table, enjoying breakfast with his son. Though he was dreading today. Austria-Hungary would be taking him for a year or so, just so he could get to know him.

He was upset by this as he wouldn’t be able to see him get his flag.

The two finished breakfast and Ottoman got him ready. He noticed he was sleepier than usual and put him in some velvet red blankets.

After a few hours, Austria-Hungary soon arrived, in his uniform, walking into the door.

“Miss me?” He chuckled, hugging the Ottoman gently.

“Yeah, how are you and Reich?” Ottoman smiled.

“Reich has slowly been getting better, he can actually move and talk properly, the doctors say he might recover in a few months, and ...I’m doing decent” He answered, giving him a peck on the lips.

“I just wish I could be with the three of you, altogether” Ottoman sighed, looking at Çekirdek, who was sleeping in his arms.

“I wish...Did you name our sweet boy?” Austria-Hungary asked.

“Yup, my son Turkey named him! His name is Çekirdek”, it means Core” He bragged, holding the boy with pride.

“Beautiful...Ottoman, do you want to join me for Christmas?  Reich is joining us with his two sons, I’m bringing my sons and you can bring your son, after all we’re all family now” He offered, his smile beaming.

Let me explain their family.
Weimar (15-years-old, female) and Nazi (12-years-old, male) are Reich’s son.
Austria (10-years-old, male) is their half sibling, Hungary (12-years-old, male) is Austria’s half sibling but is not Nazi and Weimar’s half sibling, the two are the son of Austria-Hungary.
Turkey (14-years-old, male) is the son of Ottoman and Çekirdek is Weimar’s, Nazi’s, Austria’s, Hungary's and Turkey’s half sibling.

“I’ll come over to enjoy it, you know I don’t celebrate it, and I’ll order my son home, thank you” He replied.

Austria-Hungary enjoyed some time with him, and after a few minutes he went back to his car with his child, overwhelmed with joy and love.
Then after around 10 hours the boy woke up.

He was confused but stayed quiet, looking at Austria-Hungary who was asleep, holding him in his arms.

“Baba?” He muttered out.