Lisa

"Ava stop that damn whining" I said turning around and trying to calm her down. I know that she is sleepy we been riding around for hours. I still haven't found anywhere to go. So I pulled up into a hotel called The Cave. ( lol I totally made that up! 😊) I got out and went to the back to get an fussy Ava out of her car seat I went up to this window and ring the bell because I didn't see nobody. A tall white guy with spike in his hair came. "May I help you" he said. "I would like to get a room for a week" I said while handle him my card. "ok that will be $110 and may I see your id or drivers license." I hand him my drivers license. he gave it back to me and ask me to sign my name on this paper. After I sign the paper he gave me the key to my room 35A. I went back to the car to get me and Ava's bags I put Ava in the ground so she can walk and so I can grab our bags. We arrived at the room I put the bags down so I can open the door. When I stepped in the room was breath taking. It had 2 king size beds and a huge flat screen tv on the wall. There was a kitchen. it had a stove and refrigerator and a microwave above the stove. I went back outside to get our bags. I closed the door and locked it. I ask Ava was she hungry so I decided to order a pizza for tonight. So I got the phone book and called Pizza Hut and order 2 medium pizzas and a Pepsi. I took Ava a bath and put her on her pajamas and put it on Dora until the pizza got here. The pizza man came 35 minutes later I payed him and got a plastic plate and put Ava 2 pieces of pizza. And gave it to her then I went to get her Capri suns out my bag and gave her one. Then I fixed me a plate and poured me some Pepsi I went back and sat beside Ava and we watched Dora. As I was eating and watching tv my phone vibrated letting me know that I had a message. So I slid the slide bar to my pink iPhone 5c.
Phone convo
555-453-4534: Hey Lisa 😄
Me: who this
555-453-4534: Trey the guy from the store.
Me: o hi trey. what's up?
555-453-4534: nothing thinking about you. I wanted to see do you wanna hangout tomorrow! 😊
Me: aww that's cute. and sure ☺️. just text me tomorrow with the place and time. me and my daughter will be there.
555-453-4534: ok I will and goodnight sweetie I will see you and your daughter tommorow 😘
Me: ok goodnight trey😚
Aww he so sweet. he love his emojis I see. I got up and got me and Ava's plates and threw them in the trash. I went back and put Ava to bed a gave her a kiss and told her goodnight. I went in my bag to get me some shorts and a white t shirt to put on after I got out the shower I but my hair up into a messy bun and went in the bathroom to take a shower. 45 mins later I was out the shower put lotion on my body I threw on my shorts and t shirt and got into bed. I text Charles .
Me: that's real fucked up what you did when need to talk about it more. I'm not forgiving yo ass just yet. when need to take a 7 month break so you can get your head together and so I can get mines together as well. so text me when you get this. goodnight ! 😒
I read over the text one more time and feel asleep.
-
I woke up the next morning to Ava trying to wake me up.
"Mommy mommy get up, I'm hungry" Ava said while shaking me.
"Ok sweetie" I said while stretching and getting out the bed to warm her up some pizza from last night. Before I did that I went in the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. After that I went inside the kitchen and warm me and Ava some leftover pizza.
"Mommy can I call daddy" Ava ask me while eating her pizza. " yes baby, but finish eating" "ok" she said while looking at some cartoon. I got up and through my plate away. I went back into the room to see what me and Ava will be wearing today. I picked me out something simple. I picked out some high wasted black shorts with a red crop top that says spoiled in black letters, and my red and black bred 11's Charles brought me for Christmas last year. I picked Ava out a red sundress with I black thong sandals. I through Ava plate away and put her in the tub. I got her out and lotion her body in baby lotion and sprayed her some of my sweet pea on. I decided to let her hair down since she always wear it in a bun. I gave her my phone so she can call her daddy. I went and took me a shower. I got out and lotion my body with cocoa butter I got out my black lace bra and pantie set from Victoria secret. I put my cloths on I decided to wear my gold hoop earrings and my gold charm bracelet Charles gave me for one of my anniversary gifts . I put on a little make up which consist of eye liner, mascara, and red lip stick. I wet my hair so it can be wavy and curly. I went back into the room to see Ava still on the Phne talking to her dad.
"Ok bye daddy I love you" Ava said hanging up the phone. Ava got up and hand me the phone. I went to my messages to see that trey had text me.
Text convo
555-453-4534: good morning sweetie. meet me at cocktail park around 3. c u later.😘
It's 1 now so I had enough time to watch a little bit of tv before I head out. I guess Charles didn't want to talk to me. so I text him.
Text convo
Me: really?
My hubby😘: what Lisa?
Me: so you don't want to talk this out like adults?
My hubby😘: no I dont. 7 months? Really Lisa? You just being ridiculous. I said I am sorry for the things I done I don't want her. I never did I love you Lisa. you and Ava is all I have. but since you said 7 months I'm fine with that as long we can be together after dat but just know that I love you and always will.😔
I didn't know what to say back to that so I text trey back.
Text convo
Me: good morning . ok I will c u then
555-453-4534: ok I can't wait😍
Lol trey is a mess. I put my phone on the charger so it can get a little charge. I continue to watch tv with Ava.
-
3 o'clock got here in no time. Me and Ava is walking around the park looking for trey until we spotted him on a bench up under a shed. I told Ava to go play and to be careful.
I walked up to trey and sat beside him.
"Hey" I said to trey
"Hey sweetie" he said back. I blushed I love it when he call me sweetie.
"How are you doing" he asked.
"I'm doing ok I guess , just got a lot on my mind right now." I told him.
"Spill it " he said
I told trey about the problem with me and Charles he really had some good advice. he told me not to give up on him just yet. he said talk to him, and that the 7 month thing was a good idea. He told me about him. He has a daughter that is around Ava age and that her mom was a good women but she jus nag to much about nothing . And that his parents died in a plane crash. Trey is a lawyer and he own his own law firm. He is a very nice guy any girl will be lucky to be with him. we decided to just be friends.
"All rite trey we will c u later , say bye Ava "
"Bye trey" Ava said hugging him. we laughed
"Bye Ava it was nice meeting you" he said hugging her back.
"So I don't get a hug or nothing" trey said looking at me.
"Oh yea my bad" I said walking over to trey giving him a hug he smell so damn good. I had to pull away.
Me and Ava walked back to the car I buckle her up and made my way to the drivers seat and buckle up and pulled off to head back to the cave. It's going on 7 we been at that park all day I'm tired and I know Ava tired because she is knocked out in the back seat. I pulled up to the hotel. I got out and got Ava out. I open the door to the room and laid a sleepy Ava across the bed. I will wake her up in a lil to take her a bath and wash her hair since she was playing in the sandbox. I woke Ava up and put her in the bath tub I washed her hair. like 20 minutes later I got her out the tub I put her pajamas on and blowed dried her hair. I tucked her into bed. She fell asleep immediately. I went back in the bathroom to take me a shower. in 45 minutes I was out the shower applying cocoa butter to my body I put on some shorts and a tank top. Tomorrow I have a lot to do. I got to find a apartment for me and Ava. I'm not going back there until we work things out. Hell I'm not giving up on my marriage just yet. I got into the bed and text trey. Me: goodnight me and Ava enjoyed our selfs today. I will talk to you tomorrow.😚
5 minutes later he text back . 555-453-4534: goodnight sweetie and we should do it again sometime😍😘
I simile and the text. I put my phone on the dresser and drifted off to sleep.