Charles

Man I miss Ava and Lisa already. I don't know what I will do without her. I haven't call because I know she not gone answer, I'm just gone give her space for awhile, she will come back around. Damn I'm hungry. I walked into the kitchen to see what we had, Lisa must haven't went grocery shopping lately because there's nothing in this damn fridge. I guess I will be going to Popeyes today. I walked into the room to take a quick shower. I got out did my hygiene thing. I went into the closet and got me a pair of khaki shorts and a white polo shirt with the red horse and man logo on it, and got my white and red Jordan's to wear on my feet. I was about to walk out the room until my phone rung.
Phone convo
Tip: "Hey boo is you coming over"
Me: "tip what the hell do you want you ruin my damn life bitch don't call my fucking phone no more whore." I said and hung up the phone. I know I was mean but this is kind of her. I walked out the house and locked it up before getting into my range rover. I pulled up into Popeyes drive thru. I order my food. I didn't want to go home because i feel lonely there without Ava and Lisa. So I made my way to my homeboy Gerald house. I knocked on the door, Gerald came to do door without a shirt and his boxers on. "eww man put some cloths on before you open the door. " I said turning away from him. "nigga shut up what do you want I'm kind of busy fool" he said looking at me. " o we'll I will come back later" and with that I turned and walked back to my car I got in and backed out of his drive way and headed back to the house. I guess I will eat my food and then take a nap.