Charley

" Hey in home" I said walking through the door. I drop my gym bag by the door and walk into the kitchen. There sits my beautiful wife Lisa.
"Hi baby" Lisa said walking towards me.
"Hi" I said back. " Where is princess Ava" I said while laughing.
"She's upstairs watching cartoons." she said while peeking me on my lips and walking away.
I made my way to see what my lil princess been doing. When I walk into the room I seen Ava eyes stuck to the tv watching Dora the Explorer. That's her favorite.
"Hi princess" I said. She jumped up and ran right into my arms. Times like this I cherish them the most.
"Hi daddy, I miss you so much" she said while laying her head on my chest. My princess is the most beautiful girl I layed eyes on except her mom of course. Ava had the most big brown eyes that she got from me and she has her mama hair. To be a 4 year old her hair stops right below her back in a wavy natural look.
"I miss you to princess. So I got the rest of today and tomorrow off from practice. what you want to do?" I said while looking into my baby girl big beautiful brown eyes.
"
"Yay" she scream." I want to spend time with you daddy let's go get ice cream and go to the park and go to the fair and go out to eat" she said excitedly. I love my baby girl so tomorrow we will be doing anything she likes.
And yes I spoil my princess. She's my only child I have to. I spoke with my lil princess for a lil while.
I walked into me and Lisa room to see her reading as usual. I got cloths that I lounge around In and sat it on the bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower.
Once I got out the shower and lotioned up my body with cocoa butter I through on my lounge cloths that consist of Jordan shorts a white t shirt and my Jordan athlete socks and my Jordan sandals. I walked downstairs in the kitchen to see my two favorite girls making dinner.
I walked over to them kissing both of them on there forehead. And opening the fridge to get me a bottle of water. And walking into the living room to watch tv.