Lisa

We been at this damn fair for like 2hours running after Ava. Charles done gave this girl all them sweets and now she jumping all over the place.
"Slow down Ava" I said while shaking my head.
"Ok mommy dang" she said still hopping all over the place,
" Don't dang me again Ava" I yelled so she can hear me.
"I'm sorry mommy" she said.
Charles been on that damn phone since we been here. He not even paying attention to Ava. I been chasing after her the whole time while he accupied on that damn phone.
"Charles" I said
"Yea" he said looking up from his phone.
"Why are you all up in your phone? You suppose to be paying attention to Ava" I said.
"I'm sorry ok Lisa. I had to handle some business" he said walking away from me. I just shook my head and walked over to him and Ava,
"Mom can we go home now I'm getting sleepy" she says while rubbing her eyes.
"Yes baby we can go home" I said picking her up and carrying her to the car.
I put her in her booster seat and buckled her up. Then I went over to the passenger side got in and buckled up. Charles looked over at me before pulling off into the traffic from the fair.
We arrived home in like 35 minutes. Charles went in the back and got Ava while I unlocked the door. He took her right upstairs to put her to bed.
I walked into the kitchen and fix me a glass of wine because today has been a long day with running behind Ava, making sure she doesn't get hurt and such. I gulped down the wine and poured me another glass.
Charles walked in the kitchen and grabbed his car keys.
"I will be right back I got to go handle some business" his says while kissing my forehead.
"I thought you was finishing handling business when you was in that phone all damn day" I yelled lowly so I wouldn't wake up Ava.
"Please don't start Lisa the time is not the time"
"Then when is the time?" I asked.
"Bye Lisa don't wait up" he says while walking out the door.
I don't know what I did to him to treat me this way. I'm getting tired of this. I cut the light off in the kitchen and walked into our bedroom. I stripped out of my cloths from earlier. I pull open my draw to get me something to sleep in. I put it on my bed and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. Within 30 minutes I was out the shower. I put my night cloths on got on my side of the bed and drifted off to sleep.