Lisa

Me and my princess was in the kitchen making dinner for tonight. We was making Charley's favorite which is baked steak and baked potatoes with spicy shrimp on top of the steak everything was in the oven. Charley walked in and kissed me and Ava on the forehead and went in the fridge to get him a bottle of water. Then he walked off I'm guessing he walked in the living room to watch tv.
Me and Ava talk and set the table for 3. I made Ava wash her hands. Then I washed mines. I called Charles in so he can wash his hands and eat. I fixed everyone a plate.
Ava sat beside her dad while I sat beside Charles also. I didn't here no talking all I heard was the forks hitting against the plates. So I know my food is the shit. Y'all must forgot that Dominicans knows how to cook.
After what it seems like forever of silence Charles broke the silence by saying.
"Bay this is really good. " Charles says.
"Thank you" I said while smiling at him.
"This is really good mom" Ava says with a mouth full of steak. Me and Charles laughed at her and shook our head. Then it went back to silence while we started back eating our food.
I went upstairs to get Ava ready for bed. I gave her a bath and made her brush her teeth. Then I tucked her into bed.
"I love you Ava" I cooed.
"I love you to mommy" she said while looking at me with her sleepy eyes. I kissed her forehead. as I heard light snoring coming from her. I smiled at my beautiful lil girl while quietly closing her room door.
I walked downstairs to see Charles washing the few dishes. I just stood there waiting for him to turn around.
Lately he been acting like something been bothering him a lot . If it is I want him to tell me. I am his wife I mean he can tell me anything dammit we made a vow.
I snuck behind him kissing him on the neck he let out a low moaned. He turned around looking into my grey eyes with his big brown ones.
"Baby what's wrong?" I said to him while still looking into his eyes.
"Nothing" he says while pecking me on the lip and walking towards our bedroom and closing the door. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. I hate when he acts like this I just shrugged my shoulders I'm just gone let it go for now. When his ready to talk to me he will.
I open the door to our room and close it back once I got inside. I seen Charles typing away on his phone. I just looked at him and made my way into the bathroom to take a shower.