Charles

"Shit Tiffany" I groaned as she had all of me in her mouth.
"You like this daddy " she says while bobbing her head up and down on my penis.
"Get up now" I said while grabbing her hair .
I made her get on all fours and staring doggy the shit out of that pussy. all you can here is her moans.
"Mmmmm daddy yes right there , mmmm yes right there" she says patting real hard.
"Do you love me I ask "
"Mmmm yes daddy" she yells. because I was putting in work. I flipped her over so that she will be laying on her back. I pushed in and out of her roughly.
"Oh shitt Charles I'm bout in bout to cum" she says stuttering.
"No baby hold that shit" I said continue to pump in and out of her.
"Now release" I said groaning. we both came as we laid down in the living room floor.
"Mm daddy that felt so good"tiffany says while her chest go up and down while trying to catch her breath
"Yea it was good" I said getting up and walking into the bathroom to piss.
I walked into the living room to see her cleaning up the mess that we made. It's always like this with us we see each other and have wild sex anywhere we want to. That's what I like about her she always keep you entertain. I just don't want to be with her like she want to be with me. I love Lisa and Ava too much to hurt them. But what Im doing now is hurting them, right??
"Baby" tip called out.
"Yes" I said.
"Can you stay tonight please you always leaving after we get finish" she says while looking into my eyes.
"You know why I can't stay Tip, why you always acting like this when you know I got a wife and kid at home. "I said getting a little upset.
"I'm getting tired of this shit Charles why want you just leave her? You over here all the time anyway I know that you are not happy baby" she says while putting her hands around my waist and kissing on my neck.
A moan escaped from mouth because that's my spot. "Stop Tip" I managed to say while she kept going to work on my neck. She pushed me down on the couch and straddled me. I try to move but I couldn't because it was feeling to good.
Shit I thought. This is going to be a long night!