"Please Hidan, let me go." I whispered, with a but of sadness in my voice. I noticed (for once) the leafshinobi, coming closer to me.

"Hotaru. Come back." The leaf ANBU said, and my eyes widened from shock. So he knows.

"I don't know what you are talkingabout!" I screamed, frustrated.

"You are Hotaru, the Uchiha who deletad every memory of yourself." He paused. "Only not enough."

Hidan snickered. "So thats your story." He said. "Hotaru, just come back, and I will kill this brat and we will forget this."

The ANBU smirked, I think, and said:

"As if I would let you. Come, and we wont have to whole Konoha after you."

I was shocked. Not only that he knew, he KNEW about me, but also that he blacmailed me right now. "Sending Konoha after me" means that the Uchiha clan, my clan, will know everything about me. That doesn't exist for them. I think.

"If you go with me, your clan might not find out." The leaf ninja/ANBU said. I rolled my eyes.

"I have to go Hidan, get back, or I will hurt you." I sighed, stepping towards the ANBU.

Hidan glared on me, and I thought that he would leave, but then he got his evil smirk on and his eyes wenr crazy. "Letting you go?" He laughed. I kept my poker face. P-P-POKER FACE! Ok.

"I will never let you go, UCHIHA!" He screamed, and I frowned.

"Well then..." I sighed, throqing away thw kunai and taking my katana. "Strike." I wispered, and took a stwp toward Hidan, showing my blade right in his left arm. He laughed, and I appeared behind him, kicking him towards the leaf ninja.

"You really are stupid..." Hidan laughed, and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What? You are the one who-" I suddenly froze, feeling something on my leg. I looked down, and saw blood slowly flowing down, on the ground.

Hidan had my blood. Which means...

He started forming that circle again. 'Don't let him form it!!' I screamed inside my head and pushed him out from his half circle in my blood. Then I, with my foot, took away the line and sighed.

"Well thats easy..." I laughed.

"Is it?" The ANBU said, smirking. I gasped, looking around. Hidan dissapeared.

"WHAT." I gasped. He still has my blood. Where is he?! I don't know. It is dark.

"Hidan you son of a bitch come down here. Now!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Everything was still. "Care to help?" I asked the leaf IDIOT. "Its your mission to get me home, ne? So if I die here, you will fail."

He froze and I smirked. Who is blackmailing who now, huh?! If I can get out of here with him...then he only thingI have to do is kill the ANBU... Then I can be free.

"I know what you are thinking." He said

"Oh?"

"You will kill me. But, thats not so clever."

"And why wouldn't it be?"

"If I don't return to Konoha after 3 days, the entire force is going after you."

I just stood there, wantin to slap him across his damn face. I would, if not Hidans creepy laugh came from a distance.

"I know that technique." I wispered. "He stabs himself, I will also be stabbed. Therefore..."