Chapter 1 An early morning

Dew drop are still visible on tree leaves and morning is cold,but it never stopped yibo from hitting gym. After all he need to be fit as he rely on scholarship to continue his education

The 18 year old misses his mom.His eyes drifted to the wall paper of a photo where he and his mom stood together with huge grins.

"I need to fight". he murmured and remained focused while warming up.

He wanted to be a professional dancer but he loved basketball too. He even trained for 4 years as a dancer and made his debut through a dance competition. All was moving smoothly when fans of the competition filed a complaint against the judges and criteria of judging. Bribery charges towards the various companies hit entertainment industry and all were pulled out of the show.

Everything turned upside down and he was compelled to go back to home.

Only thing remained was his skateboard and sports.

He took his phone and checked weibo.
he follows racing competition and thoroughly enjoyed riding.

he felt free and careless while riding.

Future goals are still in future.

Nobody in the gym paid him attention as they can't even recognize him.

Back then, he had coloured hair, heavy makeup and metallic chains. Now his hair is jet black, no chains or ornaments, not even a single drop of makeup.

still he is beauty. Fair skin and hair covering his eyes, told others to back off from him.All felt distant and heis not going to change anything for anyone.

He is yibo.Born on August, a leo, lion with pride.Either i like you or not .That is his motto.

And nobody complained.

He finished Gym and ran to court where he met his fellow teammates and coach.

"Are you coming to the ride?.To visit yellow flower field .Many seniors are going.There will be boobs snd bears" told his friend Ning.

He was never interested in drinking or fooling around.He had dance and sports.

Why he need anything more??