The First She ✓

The First She ✓ by Ancientt 

Ever found a book so well-written that you just can't stop reading it? 

No? 

Well, then The First She is definitely going to be that book for you.

Beautifully written, the book has a splendid and unique plot-line with lovely characters. 

I think it was the first book I read with the 'transported to a foreign planet' plot on wattpad (because I don't really lurk in the sci-fi section here 😂). But from the few vaguely similar tropes I have read in published books, I can say for sure that the world-building was done well. A lot of thought and imagination was put in. 

The author was also able to maintain a beautiful balance between mystery and the characters. That is, there was no lazy writing. Things weren't done illogically just to move the plot or bring irrationality in and spoil the story (*gives the stink to all the shows- you know which ones*).

Plus, the chemistry between the MCs and the sweet escape it provides with the no extra drama / bull shit make this book perfect for a quite light read. 

And the humour, plot-twists and catchy writing make this book just- *chef's kiss*.

Note:

~ R-rated

~ Part of a series- Book 1 (this one) is complete on wattpad. Book 2 can be found complete on www.lutionary.com for free.

~ Book 1's rewritten version (with new scenes) is available on www.lutionary.com along with Book 2- both free

(www.lutionary.com - I had never heard of this website but checked it out and it seems like the website has just started. There are only a few books and you can't read anything unless you make an account there. So do it if you like the book! The website seems safe.)

Enjoy!