A Gentleman's Guide to Hooking Up

A Gentleman's Guide to Hooking Up by rainbowbrook

Obviously, not all of us have the patience to read books with 20+ chapters while some just don't have the time. 

But 'A Gentleman's Guide to Hooking Up' by rainbowbrook is short enough for the mentioned type of people and still has an amazing plotline and a sweet love story. 

Cheeky Warning: This story will still leave you in a puddle of various emotions wishing the book was longer (though at the same time you will still feel content).

When I found this book, I didn't jump to read it because the storyline is pretty common. It was the old 'casual sex but one of them is in love' trope. I mean, I literally went through a phase where I read only books with this trope and frankly was tired (but still a slut for it because I did add it to my library 🙈).

When I did finally pick it up, I was amazed. I wish I hadn't ignored it for so long cause honestly, this book is a gem.

Since I had read a lot of books on that trope you would think I would've at lest guessed one thing right but NOPE. It still kept me on my toes (and laughing my ass off).

Other than that, what I loved was that the book was solely from the male MC's pov which I think is the first book I read on wattpad that did this in this trope. So bonus points for that!

Note:

~ Not R-rated

~ Completed

Enjoy!