CH-1

Moonstruck adjective

• behaving in a slightly crazy way, as a result of being in love with someone crazily •

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══》

《═══*

《═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

Laying on the bed, looking up at a luminous star-studded sky; they were having the time of their lives. Forgetting all shitty stuff outside the room.

"Why're you so quite, ma princesse?"
Taehyung asked before placing an open mouth smooch on her cheek.

"Nothing, Tae. I just love being with you. You know that right?" Emma said before turning towards her man. Her dark blue orbs stared deep in his chocolatey ones, as she pressed her lips a Lil hard on the side of his left eye-between his left eye and the bridge of his nose-a place where he loves to feel his lover's lips.

Because, according to him, whenever Emma kisses him on this place, he feels strong sensations inside his whole body.

"So, Are you planning on laying here on the bed all day, Mr Kim?" Emma whispered close to his lips.

"Sounds like a plan." Taehyung sniggered.

Emma glared at him. Before she could say anything, taehyung kissed her lips hard, enough for her to bear. He kissed her as if there's no tomorrow. He was kissing her madly. Mouth wide open and closing simultaneously.

Taehyung was grunting while emma was moaning not caring about anything else when being with him.

Emma pulled away hardly as she was out of breath but the big baby wasn't cooperating with her. He kept leaning closer down to her as she was trying to pull away.

Panting badly he cupped her face firmly yet gently and kissed her again.
He was smooching her a bit hard and desperately. Emma was concerned now. This wasn't new to her at all btw. He always behaves this way whenever her lips met his's.

Taehyung unwillingly parted his lips from hers as he felt emma creating distance between their lips.

Emma

I cupped his baby face in my palms in order to stop our hot make-out session.
He was acting so desperate again. As if kissing me for the last time. UwU

"What happed Tae? Are you okay?" Emma asked gently with concern all over her face.

"I love you. I love you so damn much. I can't get enough of you. You tastes so good my darling. I want to kiss you. I want to kiss you so bad." Taehyung was on verge of crying. This only made Emma's situation worse. She panicked.

Emma hurriedly pushed him upwards in order to make him sit with his back against the headboard of the king sized bed. Emma sat on his lap, straddling her man. Not wasting a single second, his one hand made it's way under her white fluffy crop hoodie- matching with same colored and same fabric's shorts- caressing her soft small back.

His another hand went to the back of her neck sliding her hairs to the side.
He pulled her closer to him at the point her core touched his bulge along with their chests.

"What happened! Tell me." Emma said before pecking his forehead. She massaged his scalps just the way he likes her to do.

Taehyung leaned closer and licked her sweet spot. Just where her neck and collarbone meets.

"Love baby~ I love you a ton more with every passing day. I just can't bear you just a bit away from me. I want you to stick to me all the time. I'll do anything you tell me to do baby. I love you so fucking much!"

He kissed her without wasting any time while his hand went down to the hem of her fluffy white shorts. He frantically
Pushed his hand inside her shorts and rubbed her wet core.

"So wet for me baby, all we did was just a kiss." He smirked amusingly knowing his love was so wet for him.

He rubbed her pussy in circular motion. He pushed her shorts and panty down frustratingly.

"Aah....Tae! I need m-more." Emma asked for more while moaning. While Taehyung smirked at his baby.

Taehyung add his one finger inside her hole. Emma let out a loud moan out of her open mouth near his lips. Her hot breaths all over his face.

Taehyung was on the ninth cloud feeling her inside. Her breaths on his face was cherry on the top. He increased his pace now adding his middle finger inside her. He gently pushed her back on the bed. His one knee between her thighs and another beside her thighs. He rested his hand just beside he naked waist. He paced up his fingers in and out.

"I-im close tae-Aah!!" Emma cummed right after saying that as she moaned loudly.

"Good girl." Taehyung smiled and pecked her shaking belly before sticking his fingers out and licked her juices as if licking honey.

"You taste so fucking tasty~" Taehyung moaned.

He went straight to eating her out. Emma moaned loudly feeling his tounge savoring her cum. She gripped his soft locks pushing his mouth deeper down.

Taehyung licked her clean. He then made her wear her lower clothes and pulled her up. He hugged her still slightly shivering state, being in his lap.

He kissed her cheek and caressed her back before getting up from the king sized bed with her clinging onto him like a baby koala. He chuckled fondly at his cute baby.

Taehyung came out of the room and asked emma if she was hungry. But she refused and said she was full since they already had their dinner.

In agreement, Taehyung walked back to their room. He made her lie down first and took his t-shirt off, only in a sweatpant as she liked hugging his bare chest. He laid down and Emma instantly laid all over him. He chuckled at her cute gesture. He hugged her sleepy frame.

He pecked her lips and murmured-

"I love you baby. Good night!"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

I couldn't stop myself from updating.
Ignore my typos if you see any.