Chapter 4: Things We'd Never Say to Someone Else Out Loud

Start from the beginning

Once Louis was done getting rinsed off they went up to the balcony that overlooked the backyard. It could only be accessed by Louis' parents room so they had to walk through there first, Harry felt like he was invading Louis' parents privacy but Louis insisted that it was fine.

Once they were on the balcony Louis plopped down into one of the chairs and started to giggle uncontrollably which caused Harry to start giggling as well. Louis looked up at Harry and pushed his fringe aside, since he was so fucked to the point where he was slurring his words Louis mumbled something that Harry really couldn't understand so he just laughed at him. Louis furrowed his eyebrows at the taller boy "Harold, Hazza, Harry why are you laughin at me?" Harry looked down at Louis and smiled "First off my name isn't Harold or Hazza, it's Harry and secondly I'm laughing at how wasted you are''

Louis was still looking up at Harry with wide eyes and he had been the whole time Harry was speaking. "I know it's not but I like pissing you off." Harry rolled his eyes. "yeah I know that, I've known forever but I just don't understand why you like to, I mean does it bring you joy knowing that you hurt my feelings so much to the point where I'm scared to be myself?" Louis looked down and knew that what Harry was saying was serious and important, but he was drunk and to be fair didn't have complete control over his mouth. "Well no that's not why, it's because you look cute when you get angry" he said while tilting his head. Harry looked up from the ground but before he could say anything Louis reached towards Harry's face and pinched his cheeks. Harry grabbed his cheek and whined "Ow that hurtttt. What was that for?"

"because you looked cute" Louis said with a grin on his face. Harry rolled his eyes and giggled "Lou you are so wasted right now" Louis shook his head "yeah but drunk words are sober thoughts... Hey Hazz? Can you keep a secret?" Harry looked at Louis and blushed, hoping Louis didn't see he was. "yeah I mean I kept your whole Diana thing a secret, did I not?" Louis looked up, but this time with a look of sincerity on his face "yeah but this is different. Like way different."

Harry was nervous but far too curious about what the secret was to even care about it. "Erm ok go on tell me your secret Louis, I mean after all you said it's different and according to everyone I'm different so maybe I will understand." Louis smiled and felt his stomach erupt with butterflies and his heart seemed to melt into a big puddle in his chest

"Harold has anyone ever told you that you are very pretty?" Harry began to blush even more than before "My name isn't Harold and no, not that I can remember." Louis rolled his eyes and said "Okay HAZZA!" Harry rolled his eyes back at him before he got up "alright I think it's time you get some sleep" Louis refused to go back inside the house so he practically latched himself around the younger boy's legs. He rested his head on Harry's knees and looked up at him and started making puppy dog eyes. Harry looked down and said "Oh for god's sake. Fine stay out here in the cold. I won't help you if you get cold." Louis laughed and said "Yes you will and you know it" Harry smiled and knew that he would help him if he got cold, but he didn't want Louis to know that, obviously.

Louis looked back up at Harry and raised his eyebrows "Hey! Whatcha thinking about Harold, oops I mean Hazza." Harry was still looking down at the older boy who was still latched to his leg and let out a laugh "The fact that I'm attending one of the world famous Louis Tomlinson parties and sitting out here on his parents balcony talking with the man himself is just unbelievable." Harry said while throwing his arms back and laughing.

Louis giggled at what Harry had just said "It's my honor." he replied with a soft smile.

Zayn flung open the door that led to the balcony and screamed "VAS SAPPENIN BOYS"