Then slowly he wakes up and tries to get up but is still nausea and slowly gets back to himself.  When Tact gets back to normal and looks around he is now in a pure black room and starts to freak out as he doesn't know how he got their and is scared. He shakes in the spot he awoke and tries to understand what happen. Then as he curls up and tries to pretend this isn't happening he eyes a clam voice he has never heard before.  The voice is calm yet powerful and seems unrivaled in all the beings he has ever talked too before. It tells Tact to lift his head and open his eyes the little Nekoi is scared yet for some reason he can't disobey the voice and slowly does as told.

As Tact does in front of him is a being made of pure white like a cloud and wearing a large cloth around his neck and rounded ears. Tact looks at the being more and senses a cold to them but stays quiet as he doesn't know what will happen. The being was much larger then any of the scaled or Nekoi tact has seen before. It. was a large as a mountain and seemed fluffy like a Nekoi from the Long Tribe. Tact could not form words at the being as if he hasn't been granted permission to speak, then the being speaks to him,

Glacera ( I am the God of Snow, Water and Coast. Glacera. and have brought you here as you the first of your kind to pray to any of the gods thus far. So tell me the question you have and I shall answer it so.)

Tact looks at Glacier and is speechless at what he said and couldn't really understand all of it but guessed he is the one in charge of the ocean. He swallows his fear and then speaks to the large being,

Tact ( Um na. why can't we go past a certain area in the Ocean na?)

Glacera ( ............... I can not. Respond. To that as. Its not time for so. But. can say. that if you wish to travel past it. I will allow you and only so many.)

Tact ( You will let me go past it na? Why only me na?)

Glacera ( Curious. By your fate. I am. So blessed you will be for the Sea. )

Tact looks at the god once more and then a blast of power is shot at him and engulfs him as he feels a surge of power in his body. He screams as a cool sensation rushes through his veins but not from pain one bit. Glacera looks at the young Nekoi and nods and says this as the Tact fades back to black,

Glacera ( I will watch over. Protect you from the monsters of the Sea. But. Must follow own heart to find answers. Now go. Tact. For you are Blessed by all Water and Snow.)

Tacts vision goes black once more and he falls asleep again, Glacera then returns the soul of the boy to his body and nods as he knows this kid will be the first True emperor of the Sea since Hoist and rally all the privates under on flag.

Tact awoke in his bed as he looks around frantically and tries to see if that large being was around. But he found nothing then when he open his window a clod blast of wind burst through and he fell on his but. Then as if something told him he felt a weird sensation in his body and then water shots out his palm.  Shocking him once again and he falls back once again. Tact would then tell his parents and friends of the dream he had and most would play it off as a kids dream but he would not give up as when he showed his parents the water coming out of his palms they were shocked and told him to keep it a secret from the rest as they would not understand his power and shun him. 

Tact was a clever kid and listened too his parents as they wanted to protect him from the danger of being an outcast. As they days and years pass tact would train in secret to get control over his strange power he was gifted by the large being. The young Nekoi would train this power and slowly learn that the more he prayed to Glacera he would get stronger but not meet him again. He Slowly learned how to develop his water into a more weapon fashion as he used it to cut things at a fast speed or to hot things from far away. 

As he train every day in secret or with his father teaching him how they fight claw to claw he started to visit the Scaled slowly and learn how to build a boat and how they actually worked. He would also be taught how to swim by them as well as he was persistent in his request but had to help with the fish processing. When he reached adult hood he was already very physical and had good control of his power. He would soon develop the water to help him swim faster and longer then any of his kind can. 

He would soon leave his home and moved to the Scaled village and soon become apart of their every day life. But he had a hard time building a big enough boat to use to sail past the line he was told he may pass. As he seem to be close to giving up he went to his home to rest for the day and sleep. When he did he was in the black room again but this time instead of the large white Figure of Glacera he felt heat and the sound of metal being hit. Tact turns to see fire of a pink color and slowly starts to make his way over to it and sees a large woman using a large hammer to metal an seems concentrated on the fire in front of her. Then as Tact wanted to speak she stops and turns to Tact and looks him dead in the eyes with her large eyes that seem like that of a wise woman.