She panics instantly and looks for an exit making me laugh lightly but you could hear the edge to it that never meant good things for the people who crossed me "see honey, it's the day meaning there is no running for you" I say with a smirk growing on my face as I increase the boiling again.

I lesson it after a second "lucky for you I am in a good mood today, otherwise, you would be dead. I will make you this one deal. When I say jump, you jump and when I say listen, you listen. In exchange, I will give you two daylight rings. Now I am not expecting you to be there every second, you will for the most part not hear from me but if I tell you to do something you do it" I say with finality.

She nodded her head frantically as she looked at me with fear in her eyes.

I gave her a warning glare before handing her two of my crappiest daylight rings, also ones I could remotely turn off. Gotta love magic.

"This is my number. If it pops up, answer it. I will get a hold of you if I need you" I say simply before leaving.

~~~~~~

It wasn't until Elena's dinner party that I got dragged into the drama.

I was walking out of my door to go and pick something up at the Grill when none other than Damon Salvatore was standing in front of me. 

I gave him a deadpan look "what do you want?" I asked as I eye him suspiciously.

He smirked at me "I want to mess with my brother, little witch and I thought you might be up for being my plus one?" he asked casually.

"Eh, why not" I say, shrugging my shoulders. Nothing better to do than fuck with some people. 

That's how I ended up right back into the stupid teen drama

Elena let him in bla bla bla Stefan talked up the Salem witches trying to make Bonnie like him while I rolled my eyes bla bla bla.

It did get interesting when Stefan tried to compel me.

I had just gone to the bathroom and was walking back towards the kitchen when he popped up in front of me "how do you know my brother" he said as he tried to compel me but it didn't work.

I just laughed in his face hysterically and then gave him an aneurysm making him fall to the floor clutching his head in pain "don't fuck with witches you idiot" I said before leaving him to recover in the hallway while I joined everyone and ate my dinner.

When Stefan joined us again I could tell he was suspicious of me which made me roll my eyes and continue to eat.

Damon was obviously loving it.

I just minded my business until I could leave.

~~~~~~

Unsurprisingly he followed me home.

Before I walked in the door I turned around and threw one of my throwing knives dipped in vervain straight into his throat "stay the hell out of my business Salvatore,  or you just might end up dead. I will offer you the same deal I offered your moronic brother. You stay out of my business and I will stay out of yours. You want magic, you come with cash, it's that simple" I say before walking into my house.

Before I closed the door I held my hand out, summoning the blade back to me pulling it directly from his throat. After that, I just closed the door and went to fucking bed.

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

The youngest Salvatore was in shock.

This witch not only had powers he hadn't seen the like of in his almost 200 years of life but she also had the physical skill to hit him in the throat in an instant.

He thought she was on his brother's side but once he heard her offer he understood she was more of a free agent.

He didn't like it but she hasn't been getting into his business or Damon's so he guessed she meant what she said.

He brooded over it as he walked home.

Once he reached the boarding house he saw Damon casually sipping a glass of bouban while leaning against the fireplace "you have a run in with the feisty witch?" he asked with an amused smirk.

Stefan simply nodded "yes actually, she offered me a deal. After throwing a knife coated in vervain straight through my throat" he says while grabbing a glass of bourbon and drinking it in one gulp.

It hurt Stefan's throat a bit in the freshly healed area where the knife once was but otherwise, he needed the stiff drink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo what do you think of her badassery? I think its pretty good. U know a balance between being kind but also a bad ass bitch. I would love to get your guy's opinions. Happy reading

Disclaimer: i own nothing but my own original character and plot.