I cringed inside but outside I kept a cool expression like I didn't just admit that I know what she was. Don't be suspicious. Dont's be suspicious...

I simply walked away pretending I didn't still feel his eyes on the back of my head the entire time. 

I walked straight to history with the biggest dick in the universe. I can't wait till Damon kills this asshole. 

I sat in the back and luckily Stefan was too distracted by the face of his ex to pay too much attention to me. 

~~~~~~

I just stayed tucked away until the day ended and went to the grill with Care to meet Tyler. 

Since he was so close to us he wasn't as good of a friend with Matt as he was in the show and he definitely doesn't date Vickie since he has an actual support system. She tried for a few weeks but no girl liked rejection and she would now just ignore him and try and play hard to get which was kind of laughable. Yea no honey, not gonna happen...

I didn't exactly like Vicki Donavan, I had tried to help her years ago and she had been a total bitch until I gave up. 

I understand she had it shitty but she refused my help for literal years. She's too stubborn to even try and get help, She would rather turn into her mother instead...

We met up with Tyler first when suddenly Bonnie showed up and then Stefan and Elena. 

Elena walked up and said that she invited Stefan and we all shrugged while I scowled slightly. 

Care did her third-degree like she did in the show, I just stayed silent knowing if I said anything it would only make him more suspicious of me since I will most definitely say something sarcastic.

Instead, I nursed the rum and coke I had bribed from Matt.

I quite litterly gave the guy 500$ to keep them coming. Just cuz I don't help Vicki doesn't mean I don't throw Sherrif duchebag a bone every once in a while....in exchange for alcohol of course.

The night was rather uneventful and I spent the rest of the night scheming in my head while the others all hung out like teenagers do. Oh, the simple days how I miss thee....wait I am a teenager now....but also not really.

~~~~~~

The next day was boring up until tanner tried to be a Giant Douche. I may not like Elena but that shit was just rude. 

I knew it was coming when he made the sarcastic comments to Bonnie and then Matt. 

I was trying to keep my cool but as that prick said "I was willing to give you last year for obvious reasons Elena, but the personal excuses ended with the summer break" before Stefan could even start his date shit I spoke up.

I stood up from my desk and glared Tanner down "The loss of her parents is not an excuse, it is a travesty that she lives through every day. No one knows that stupid ass date or whatever stupid battle it is, not Bonnie or Matt but you decide to bring up her parents and billitill a student in front of the entire class like you are up on some high horse as a high school failure of a history teacher?" I ask with raised eyebrows and a look daring him to say anything.

He starts to get angry making his chest puff up and his face start turning red "miss Taylor this attitude is inexcusib-" I cut him off as I took a step towards him.

My glare turned fiercer "no the grown-ups are talking. Obviously, you are not one if you still feel the need to act like a macho man and prove your dick is bigger than everyone because you failed at life. Newsflash asshole, no one cares and if you ever and I mean ever act like this again I will go to the head of the school board and get your ass fired" I said evenly watching him go from anger to slight fear to fake bravado all in a few seconds. 

He stood there and sputtered for a few moments before grounding out "Principle" as if it was the only thing his pea brain could come up with.

I just grabbed my stuff with an unimpressed shrug and left the school. 

Not bothering to go to the principal's office given the fact I could graduate today with my credits but I'm here to experience the scooby gang, though when things picked up I was fully intending to graduate and not deal with petty school bullshit ever again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you guys think of my first real chapter? God nothing could describe how satisfying that was to write. U ever just want to kill a fictional character. Yea that's Tanner for me and I definitely will not be saving his ass. Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.

The Mikaelson's MateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara