"That's not true, stop it!" Luna yelled and shoved Bakugo away from the green haired boy. Bakugo's crew looked shocked and Izuku let out a horror like gasp. "Izuku and I are friends, and I don't care if he has a quirk or not. He's a kind person, unlike you who has to beat on people without any power just to make himself feel important. And you call Izuku pathetic? Take a look in the mirror."

Bakugo looked shocked and grew even more pissed, his hands turning into fists. "What did say to me, birdbrain?" He growled.

"You heard me, hothead." She growled back, showing that she wasn't going to be afraid of him. It seemed obvious that everyone was too scared to let Bakugo know he wasn't allowed to treat people unfairly like this. Someone needed to put this loud blonde boy in his place. And that someone was now going to be Luna.

Before Bakugo could reply to her, the bell rang loudly and the teacher walked into the room to his desk, carrying a suitcase and a stack of packets. But then he saw the two students that were sizing up each other. "Umm, is there something wrong?" The teacher asked nervously.

Bakugo and Luna turned their heads to their teacher. "Umm, no, sir! Not at all!" Izuku said quickly and gently grabbed Luna's arm, "Miss Hirose and Kacchan were just introducing themselves to each other."

Luna blinked and looked confused, but then realized that Izuku was covering for her. "Yeah, yeah, that's exactly what we were doing. Right, Bakugo?"

Bakugo gave her a cold glare as he looked at his crew, tilting his head as the two took their seats. "Whatever." He grumbled and quickly walked to his seat, putting his feet up on his desk.

"Oh, that very nice of you, Mr. Bakugo, but I think it would better for Miss Hirose to introduce herself to everyone." The teacher explained and motioned to Luna, "Miss Hirose?"

"Oh, umm, right..." Luna cleared her throat and looked at her classmates nervously. She was worried this would happen. "Umm, my name is Luna Hirose. You probably know my uncle, the number three hero Hawks. You also probably know me from my mother, the late Archangel. I just moved here from America after her funeral. I'm basically an open book and am willing to talk to anyone, so yeah." She smiled shyly towards everyone, a little uncomfortable about the parrying eyes that watched her. But she only noticed two that caught her off guard.

Izuku looked at her as if she was the only person in the room, and it made her heart jump for pure joy. But Bakugo... He stared at her as if she was a insect that awaited his foot to crush her. And she looked at him with a cold glare, keeping her head held high as she sat down in her desk, which happened to be right next to Izuku's.

"Thank you, Miss Hirose. We're glad to have you in our class, and we're very sorry for the loss of your mother." The teacher said softly before clearing his throat, "Now, moving onto announcements. As third year students, it's time to think about your futures and what you want to do with your lives. I could pass out your career aptitude test but..." He picked up the packets of papers from his desk with a grin, "Why bother?" In that moment, the teacher flung up the packets into the air and exclaimed, "We all know you all want to go to the hero track!"

All the students in the classroom erupted with joy, showing off each of their flashy and good looking quirks. Luna couldn't help but smile and join in on the cheering, releasing her big and bright white wings as they fluttered happily. She noticed Izuku watching her again and he smiled back to her. "That's where we're headed."

"You bet!" Luna exclaimed happily.

"Yes, yes, you got some very impressive quirks, but no power usage allowed in school. Get ahold of yourselves." The teacher commented as he waved his arms to the students to calm them down. Luna was the first one of the students to start calming down, instantly putting away her wings once again.