Mikado Ryouko.

Ayame Himuro.

Mikado: good that you woke up, we were already thinking that you would not get out of this

Y/n: it is harder to get rid of me than you think.

Ayame: we have to talk a little, you can go out.

M,N: ok

Ayame: you went very close to becoming corrupted, we found out that the serum that you and your friends found a few months ago is an inducer of corruption, it turns people into corrupted, it was the same thing that was applied to you, your "pure blood" that saved you.

Y/n: I understand, that's why all that pain, but am I okay ?, no strange third hand grew on me, right?

Ayame: not exactly, you really went through a mutation, now your healing factor is extremily fast.

Y/n: how cool, so I'm fine ?.

Ayame: yes you are fine, but in any case we still have some tests to do.

Y/n: right, come on then, no offense, but I want to get out of here.

Ayame: no problems.

so the two did some tests on me, man this is really cool, ok I still feel pain, but as soon as I heal it goes away, and I heal very quickly so, I admit, having accelerated regeneration will help a lot, but I feel like there is something more (the second new power has not yet been chosen), I was very tired so I went to my room to rest.

Two days timeskip.

I was in the broken world, preparing to transport the tomb for him, as well "how so", you think, according to Elizabeth Dhalia and Lily, we can use the broken world as the "base" for the tomb, but there would be some problems  since only I could open the portal / singularity here, but they will use a kind of catalyst to make a fixed portal that only who I "approve", through a brand, will have access to, and where the tomb is currently located  built a mansion, I also agree with that idea, I don't think it's a good idea for Alice to grow up in a dungeon where several people have already died, and nothing guarantees me her safety here, I was marking and taking out swords and other weapons,  where the tomb would be, well it would take a while, I had been carrying the weapons for a few hours, I was almost finished when I felt an anomaly forming, I went to check, after all it is not normal for these things to happen  here when i arrive there are other s  singularity.