Chapter 1

*

"If I cry, it's all your fault!"

"Like I care."

"Remind me again why we're doing this?"

"Because you lost the bet you made with Jungkookie."

"It wasn't supposed to be like this."

"But it is-"

"Tae-"

"Jin hyung-"

"Hey? You two ! You are blocking the way! Either step away from the door or come inside." someone shouted at them.

Jin turned to catch a glimpse of the speaker, with a shock of violet-dyed hair and multiple piercings. But he walked away from the door before Jin could get a good look at his face.

He sighed. "I hate you."

"I love you too, Jin hyung. Now, suck it up and get on with that tattoo design."

"Sometimes I wished you weren't like this." Jin grumbled before pushing against the door in front of him. "Younger brothers are supposed to be cute and adorable. But you turned out to be such a brat."

He stepped inside the tattoo studio and looked around. There were multiple stations setup , and artists focused on the art pieces in front of them.

Some of the customers sat on chairs, arms outstretched and tattooist bend down, inking their skin, while others where lying on their stomach or with a leg held up, discussing design placements with them.

"But you still love you me." Tae let out a soft chuckle and patted his shoulder.

"Now, go and hand over the design." he said, but Jin couldn't bring himself to move.

He was still questioning this sudden, reckless decision.

Yes, he had lost a bet with Jungkookie and had joked about getting a tattoo done. Tae and Jungkook both knew, he wasn't a fan of the ink or needles.

But then again, Jin had never backed down from a challenge, no matter how bad it scared him. And they all knew, if he refused to get the tattoo done now, the maknae would always taunt him about it, later on.

He was doing this because of Jungkook...okay, maybe not entirely because of the youngster.

A small part of him, was definitely curious to step into the world of tattoos and inked tattooist, and discover what all the hype was about.

"Go, talk to him." Tae gave Jin a push in the back, and he took a hesitant step towards the lavender-dyed-hair guy.

"Uh..."

The guy turned to face him, his dark brown eyes taking in Jin's ripped jeans, and long white t-shirt and scowled. Maybe Jin's dressing wasn't upto his taste?

Not like Jin cared what the guy thought, but, he should have smiled at him right? Jin could be a future customer of his right?

"So, have you made up your mind?" the guy asked Jin.

"Uh...I-I don't know." Jin looked down at the slightly crumpled piece of paper in his hand, and the design he had drawn on it.

Staring at it now, Jin somehow felt like it wasn't pretty enough. He thought the design didn't do justice to the image he had had in his mind.

"I-I wanted to get this tattooed on my arm but-"

"Let me see it." the guy took the paper from Jin and his eyes narrowed at the drawing on it.