A Headache and A Half

(Alastor's POV)

That Angel Dust, by hell he infuriates me some times, the way he talks, the way he walked away, swaying his hips like that, all just to get a rise out of me, or even something more. Ha! As if. He knows that would never happen, not in the eons that hell will continue forth. I refuse it. Yet he still pesters me constantly. It's giving me a headache at this point.

I slammed my fist on the table in front of me as I stood up, headed to my office to sort the paperwork Nifty left for me. New patrons were arriving quick-fast, and we had forms to print and sign, posters, money, the likes. All my work. I don't mind so much, as I walk through my office door. The papers on the desk were growing fast. I held my eyes in a long blink, thinking 'Today shall be a long day.'

I was verging on hour 7 of my paper work, the pile of work on my desk reaching a low, when a crash erupted through the hotel, followed by screams, but not the nice, deathly, terrified ones that were sweet to my ears, no; these were broken, scared. Hurt.
A quick snap of my fingers I was in the lobby. Demons stood at the edges of the room, all in apparent shock. Charlie stood centre, hand over her mouth, tears in her eyes, staring at-
Angel Dust.

He was lying there, unconscious, trapped beneath the wreckage of a broken chandelier. "Charlie, dear what happened?"
"He was helping with the lights, because none of the rest of us could reach, and I turned away for one second-" Her words were interrupted by a suffocated sob. "The ladder slipped, and Angel grabbed onto the light but, it collapsed too." Charlie moved her hands to hide her entire face, while Vaggie rubbed a supportive hand in her back.
I placed a hand on the chandelier, and in just a blink, it had gone. In one movement, I learnt down, picking up the unconscious spider in my arms, before teleporting away from the prying demon eyes, and landing in his sickeningly pink room. I lay him down on his bed, while the pig came to see what was going on.