𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

Start from the beginning

"Because you are not aware of the true power you hold." he simply added. "The Jensaarai have been hiding. They are afraid that their kind will cease to exist and yet, here you are. One of their most valuable possession."

"I don't understand you. I don't have any power."

Once again, a soft laughter escaped Moff Gideon's lips.

"The force. Your mere existence. It all means a lot to your kind. You may not be able to use the force but it is a part of you."

"No, I'm just--"

"Aeryn," Moff Gideon's voice slithered through Aeryn's ears like a venomous snake. "You are one of them and if we have you, the Empire can be very much powerful."

Aeryn...

Aeryn...

Aeryn...

"Aeryn!"

A SHARP GASP ESCAPED Aeryn's lips as she was finally able to wake up from her dreams. No, those were not dreams. Those were her memories. The traces of her past she was successfully able to forget and yet, found their way back.

The moment Aeryn opened her eyes, she was no longer in the ship. Instead, she found herself cuddled up in a blanket inside an extremely unfamiliar yet cozy room.

The smell of fresh, delicious porridge filled the air and as if on cue, Aeryn's stomach suddenly grumbled.

Much to her surprise, a familiar creature made its sound. The Frog Lady appeared from beside Aeryn, tilting her head at the resting girl. She carried the child in her arms and he watched his motherly figure intently.

"H-how?" Aeryn stuttered at the sight of the lovely Frog Lady and the child.

The Frog Lady, however, no longer made another sound and proceeded to carefully hand the child over to her. The child cooed as it was able to finally rest in Aeryn's arms, his eyes lost in hers.

A small, assured smile made its way to Aeryn's face as she watched the child engulfed in her arms.

"I'm glad you're safe."

The Frog Man, then, appeared from beside the Frog Lady, carrying a bowl of what seemed to be a freshly cooked porridge. It was not chowder. That, Aeryn was sure and thankful of.

Aeryn carefully placed the child near her chest as the Frog Man handed her the bowl of porridge and a spoon. The child safely rested between her arms and cooed as he, too, smelled the delicious meal.

"Thank you." Aeryn thanked the couple and the two nodded at her.

They couple proceeded to sit at the table where one of their eggs finally hatched; taking care of them.

Aeryn took a spoonful of porridge, softly blew on it until it was finally cool enough, and fed it to the child.

"Does it taste good?" Aeryn asked, flashing him a genuine smile. The child in her arms cooed, turning to look at the girl. "I thought so, too."