♥35♥ The fire in your eyes

Start from the beginning

"Geh! Your face is scary! Tone it back, man!" 

"Explosive Magic: Fireball!" He got his hand into a circle and placed it on his other palm, setting the path of the shot to the oil soaked confetti! He set it Ranfa into a giant fireball! When he landed onto what felt like to be a ground, he looked up at the grand fireball. When the fire faded away, he saw no one was there. 

Left, right, up, side by side, behind...no one was there! 'The ground!' He pressed his palm against the ground! "Explosive Magic: Minefield!" He unearthed Ranfa, who was under the ground trying to plan a sneak attack on him. 

'This girl must have protected herself with her shield and rebounded herself when the fire started! she used that chance to escape under the ground!' Katsuki didn't see her do it but he knew what she did to escape with his common sense! 

He then remembered something...

When they travelled, they met some horrible people who were trying to take advantage of Magic Users. They were trafficking children with Magic. While they were taking on the bad guys, there was someone who could dive into the ground like he was diving into the pool. Katsuki would have died if it wasn't for Kyouka being there for him at the time. 

"Katsuki! Under the ground!" She pressed her palms against the ground! "Sound Magic: Beat of the heart!" Her heart was beating erratically and she used her Magic to send the beats of her heart as powerful vibrations! The vibration was so powerful it unearthed the enemy for Katsuki and Prince Shouto to finish off with their powerful fire based Magic!  

"I didn't travel 2 years with new people to mope about why you and Eijirou left! I've got my memories back, I grew stronger! For the sake of crossing paths with you again!" Katsuki shouted at her, "I'm not fighting you because I want to defeat you!" 

"I want to be the type of Hero who will save those in need of help. You know what, Kacchan, when I look at Ranfa-san and Eijirou-kun, I can see it." Izuku was talking to Katsuki by the campfire. He couldn't sleep and he saw Katsuki watching the fire and so they talked. Katsuki was foul mouthed to Izuku but Izuku didn't mind that one bit. "When I look at them, they look like they were asking for help.

"Help? You? Help me? You can help me by dying in front of me! What happened to me, I want you to receive it! You will pay!" Ranfa wanted to hear none of it. She's blinded by revenge; what she saw and experienced before her death as a human...she will not forget about it! She will take exact her revenge on him! It's right in front of her! Only by killing Katsuki, she could move on and live with Eijirou! "Just die!" 

But Katsuki refused to die! He refused to let her kill him because he wanted to save her! He wanted to save Ranfa from herself! "I'm going to save you and that Weird hair bastard! You two are fucking idiots! You can't even save your own ass so you need me to save it!" 

"I don't need saving! You can save me by dying!" 

"How does that save you?! What do you get out of killing me?!" Katsuki's explosion caused smoke to form. 

Ranfa's view was blocked and she didn't see him coming when he ambushed her from the front! Katsui pinned her down to the ground, "Ranfa, I didn't kill you! Stop fighting me! Come back with me, to your sister and to Deku! Deku knows what happened to that day-" 

"I know the truth! You killed me! I trusted you, Katsuki, you were my friend and you killed me! If I don't kill you, it'd make me coming back as a demon meaningless! The reason I am still here is because of you! If I don't kill you...if I don't kill you...! It'd make the previous Dog Zodiac die without meaning!"