🫑𝗜𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗴𝗮𝘆𝗼 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘄𝗶𝗰𝗵

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁:
- NCT has comeback with their resonance album! it's time to promote it on music bank and although it's nerve wrecking, hana receives a lot of love.
𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲:
- idk but there's enhypen in this chapter!
————————————————————————

hana's pov

"-please show our album a lot of love! thank you for watching!" i exclaimed, finishing the shooting for nct daily.

i turned around to give renjun the camera, only to be met with his pout.

"i'm hungryyy" he whined, "can you come with me to get food? i don't wanna go with haechan because he'll make me pay"

laughing slightly while i handed the camera back to the staff i replied, "what makes you think i'm not gonna ask you to buy me something?"

"i'm ok with buying you something, just not haechan" he crinkled his nose in faux anger, "he owes me so much money- YOU HEAR THAT LEE HAECHAN?! GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!!"

"NEVERR" haechan, who is getting his makeup removed, shouts from the corner of the dressing room.

no wonder other idols complain about how loud we are...sigh.

"yah! stop shouting, the seniors might come and complain, for the second time" i said, emphasizing 'second'.

"oh my god stop being so paranoi-" renjun was cut off by knocking on the door.

getting up to answer the waiting room door, i glared at him.

"this is your fault" i mouthed.

"hello," i said politely bowing as i opened the door.

two guys stood there in what seemed to be white suits. they were both really tall, and they both had blonde hair.

"uh- um, hi i'm jay and this is ni-ki," the shorter one started, "we're from enhypen-"

"we just wanted to say that we are huge fans of you and NCT-" the taller one cut him off,

"-uh i apologize for his rudeness but i'm-"

"-what do you mean 'rudeness' i'm being nice right now"

"literally you just cut off your hyung" the angry bird looking one retorted.

i giggled slightly at their dilemma, "it's nice to meet you guys, i really liked your performance of, um hold on" i said fetching my notebook out of my pocket.

i flipped through a few pages until i finally stopped at the right one, "given-taken! yeah i wrote the name down so i could check it out later, it's a great song!"

"oh really? uh thank you! so much!" they said becoming a bowing blushing mess.

"hana! sungchan wants to interview you!" we heard renjun exclaim from inside the waiting room.

"i'll be there in a minute" i shouted back, then turning to look apologetically towards the boys.

"ni-ki and jay" i began, "i'm sorry i wish we could've talked longer, but i have to go now. but it was really nice meeting you guys!"

"it was really nice meeting you,"/ "i wish we could've talked for longer too" they said at the same time.

smiling while shaking my head slightly, i waved and began to close the door before ni-ki spoke up in a rush.

"uh- wait! we brought you this um sandwich" he began, "since your performance was so powerful we thought you would be hungry"

"awh that's so sweet thank you," i vowed to show my gratitude.

"no problem! you really inspire us, it was the least we could do" jay replied, slightly blushing for some reason??

"awh thank you guys so much, i look forward to seeing more of your performances" with that i closed the door and returned to my original spot.

"what complaint took that long," renjun rolled his eyes before reaching for the sandwich they had given me.

"wait you got food without me?" he pouted, "you're so mean, you didn't even get any for me. what a great friend"

"it was given to me," i rolled my eyes slightly "and i'm not giving some to you since you doubted my loyalty"

I unwrapped the sandwich and took a bite of it, it was a chicken salad sandwich (inkigayo's signiture sandwich.)

all of a sudden i felt a mushy thing on my toungue. weirded out, i immediately pulled it out.

it was paper. i froze, did they attempt to give me their phone numbers?

renjun, who was glaring at me the whole time, burst out laughing.

"oh my god- how could you eat the phone number," he breathed out, falling onto the ground.

still in denial, i split the sandwich open. and there was the remainder of the paper which had their phone numbers.

NCT female member || Kim HanaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara