"Did he maybe said a little tiny bit about the format of the date?"
Taylor screamed from the bedroom.

"Not a single damn thing," she screams back with a bit of annoyance. "How the hell am I supposed to know if I should wear a dress, tracksuit, or maybe a damn body armor?" she hears the girls giggle and comes out with another dress.

"What do we think?" she turns the hanger in her hand.

"Holy shit." Apparently, the Bed Critics Council approved this option.

"Well... I mean. that's a very bold one." Selena makes herself comfortable next to
Ariana and squints at the dress with her.

"Even provocative, I'd say," Taylor adds and bites down on her lower lip to assess the situation.

"Provocative how exactly?" Charli snorts and smears herself on the windowsill. "Because of the black color and cut outs? I wear this things all the time, please."

"We notised, boo." Ariana stares at her cut out leather skirt trying not to laugh, and Charli throws a pillow at her. "Well, I think this dress can stay for your honeymoon phase."

"Yeah!" Selena nods, "Right now, you need to attract him with your charm, and then let the sexuality come into the game."

She looks at the nodding friends in wonder and throws the dress away, "Are we at war or something?" she sneers and wearily sits on the floor in front of them. "what are all these tactics for?"

"Oh god ... well, just look at this poor fellow." Ari moans and covers her face with hands. "All so tired and don't know what to wear on a date with SHAWN fucking MENDES!"

"Poor thing..." Taylor adds sarcastically.

"Yeah... I feel soooo bad for her..." Charli sighs theatrically, and they all start laughing.

"Oh, shut up." She buries her hands in a hair, "Pray that I like him and, maybe I'll personally introduce you all later." she says while crawling back into the closet on all fours. She needs to find the damn outfit.

"So highly of herself." Ariana rolls her eyes and finds time to throw a pillow in her ass. She oohs insulted, jumps to her feet, and then right onto the bed with a running start, squeezing every girl with her body except Charli, who peacefully watched this pillow\body\laughing mess from the windowsill.

"Girls!" Charli screams but receives zero reaction back. "Oh my god, stop for a second! Shawn posted something."

They all jumped up and ran over to her, staring at the screen.