"Well, since you have been taking care of me lately, I wanted to surprise you. Today marks the 200th day of our marriage and I wanted to do something even if it's just a simple surprise for you. Come on, blow the candles before the wind does." I blew the candles and looked at Irene.

"Awww thank you so much. I didn't expect any of this. I really loved it." I kissed her on the forehead.

"You're welcome"

"Let's take a picture first so that we won't forget about this moment." I got my camera from my bag and took our picture.

"I almost forgot, the plane's about to leave!!" Irene said and hurriedly put the cake inside its box.

"Right!!! Let's go!!!"

***

We boarded the plane and immediately found our seat, thanks to the help of the flight attendant. The couple seat isn't kind of different to regular seats. It is basically the same, the only difference is that these seats are closer to each other.

I offered my hand to Irene, which made her look at me. "Are you ready?" Irene held my hand and the plane started to take off.

As the plane is already stable, I tried to retract my hand from Irene's grip but then she stopped me. "Don't. I feel much safer like this."

I stopped what I was doing and decided to tighten my grip. "Where are we going again?" I asked her.

"We're going to France."

"Wow, they really prepared this trip for us. Imagine going to France for free." I smiled cheekily.

"Yeah, it's a good thing that we did very well during the team building rally. I guess that we're really compatible with each other compared to the other couples."

"Right, we had the best chemistry too, you know." I said, making Irene chuckle.

"Ohhh by the way, do you want to get a drink? The production staff said that there's a bar here and that the drinks are all on them."

"Sure."

The bar was really luxurious and only Irene and I were the ones there since most of the passengers were asleep.

"What drink will you get?" Irene asked me.

"A mojito's good. How about you?"

"I'll just get a mojito too." Irene ordered two mojitos and the bartender served the drinks swiftly.

Prepared was an understatement. The production crew really planned this whole trip since a group of flight attentands came and greeted us with a cake, with a 'Welcome' sign that is written.

"Enjoy your trip!!" The flight attendant told us as he gave us the cake.

*Seulgi (Interview)*

"Ever since then, I've been telling myself that I want to travel with Irene. I'm really glad that through this, I was given a chance to fulfill one of the things that I really want to do."

***

The flight to France took a couple of hours. Luckily, Irene and I were able to take a rest and sleep for a few hours before the plan landed.

"We're in France!!" We both shouted at the camera that we were holding as we head towards the airport.

*We Got Married Family (MCs)*

"Wow, a trip to France for free is really something."

"They're already on their honeymoon."