"Hi mommy"he said to grandma,kissing her cheek.

Big ass baby.

"Hey baby,GO ahead, I told you already what to do" she said to my uncle while he came close to me.

"I give you one more chance to tell me why you did it"he told me
"It wasn't me,I swear"

"Ok"

With that,his hand hit me and I fell with the force from it.The first slap,had left my face hot and pulsating,I didn't even get the chance to get up when the back of his hand found its way across my face again and I tried to put my hands up to block the hard blows and hits I was receiving.He grabbed my hair and shoved me unto my mattress, I layed on the bed, blood seeping from my nose as he took off his belt and started to whoop my ass.I cried out,but nobody came.

I looked up to my grandma,but she just stared at me with big ass satisfaction smile plastered on her face.

After what felt like eternity,she told him to stop.
"Are you going to admit it was you?"

"Yes,yes yes it was me".I said desperately wanting for this to be over.Of course it wasn't me,but I had to admit it.

"Good,I knew it was you,so now you gotta pay bitch,tie her up to the chair and have fun baby"
With that he walked off and returned with a chair and ropes.

I started to cry as he tied me down.

HE stared at me for the longest until he sent one straight powerful direct blow to my face. Knocking me out.

That went on the whole night,when I would pass out and then wake up minutes later to be knocked out again.He released all his anger on me and used me like a punching bag.This wasn't the first time something like this happened,but it was the first time she had called uncle Dave.

That night Dave left with a satisfying tingling sensation on his knuckles.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟗.𝟎𝟎𝐚𝐦
-

I Woke up and I could barely move.Bruises,
bruises everywhere.A battered face,a bloody nose.I moved a little.There aren't any broken bones.And I know I am lucky not to have any broken bones I was honestly expecting for everything to be broken if I'm being honest.

I touched my face and hissed,my left eye was swollen, I can't see a thing out of that and probably won't for a while,my lips are cracked and swollen and I can feel knots on my head.My nose is bleeding a little and it hurts to inhale.
I guess that's what I get.Maybe I deserve it.

Not maybe you definitely deserve it.Maybe if you stayed down to clean or even stayed in the kitchen during the party the window wouldn't have broken.You are useless.You deserve it.Next time clean better.

I raised my shirt up a little,my entire stomach was covered in purple bruises.
I couldn't stand the sight of it, so I put my shirt down.My hands were hurting and I couldn't move my fingers properly.

I exhaled.

I needed to get a mirror I want to see what's left of me.I pushed myself up with all the strength I had left and dragged myself to the wardrobe where the broken mirror is.

That's not me,no.Maybe this mirror is not working.How can this be me?,this girl's face is unrecognizable EVERYTHING IS SWOLLEN  UP . This is not me. This is not me.

Dragging my feet to the door to see if I could get out,I banged and knocked on the door while croaking to be let out, since my voice was completely gone and my throat was sore.
By the time I realised nobody was coming my hands were hurting like hell

I limped over to the mattress and layed down since standing up was hurting me a lot. everything hurts.Every muscle had seized up. My body was struggling to recover from this,to repair the damage,to adapt to my new face,my body was struggling to move with grace and my movements were jerky.

I probably look like a zombie.

I was so thirsty and my throat was so dry,but I can't even get out or speak how am I gonna make my intentions known.

I'm screwed.

Sadness drained through me rather than skating over my skin. It travelled through every cell and attacked my brain.This sadness was so painful that it pierced me like a bullet.I could pull myself to standing,like I always did,yet tears came in such generous streams that I just let them flow letting them drag me down.
Tears were coming from my heart at this point.

No one came knocking at the door to ask for me the whole day.

At this point I was so low I wanted to disappear and didn't feel like staying anymore,what was on my mind was getboutý and come back in some days.

I couldn't wrap my mind to understand that  all of this was because of a lie with no proof.I mean yes,he might not have broken it but the fact that he accused me ungku iymt
The question is should I rise up and fight my way up  or stay on the ground and get trapped?
____________________________________
This is sad,well kinda.. vote please.
Opinions....Suggestions???
Vote 20 pls