𝐙𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐀𝐳𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧,𝟏𝟖

about to light up a neatly rolled blunt.After he got the blunt lit,he brought it up to his plump wide perfect brown lips and inhaled the smoke.When he exhaled,the aromatic smell of weed hung in the air ready to meet whoever was in the proximity.He deeply inhaled again and puffed it out in rings,while Zarene secretely watched astonished by his skills.

She definitely thought he was good looking,he was wearing a red hoodie black jeans and black air forces.But deep down she didn't see herself worthy for him,she thought his type was something completely different from what she looked.

Minutes later while thinking,the smoke finally got to her nostrils,while she inhaled and tried to keep it in,like he did,she broke into a fit of coughs catching his attention,while she felt a burning sensation in her throat and lungs.

He laughed at her attempts of catching some air as the dense skunk smell attacked her lungs.

At that moment Zarene felt embarrassed and the sound of his deep chuckle made her feel stupid,so she got up and headed to the kitchen to get a water bottle.

Leaving him alone.

Whilst opening the fridge for a water bottle,something caught her eye.

The window.

The window in the kitchen was broken.

She felt a discomfort in her chest, a feeling in her brain like fire... then it set in deeper. She felt the urge to run or escape or hide or disappear.

She could not believe it, someone had broken the window.It was probably that,before that made a shattering sound.

She was so scared that she freezed not noticing the boy from before had entered the kitchen.

He had come in looking for his friends as was tired of this lame ass party they forced him to attend.

Meanwhile,the panic grew stronger and stronger because she knew that even if she wasn't the person who did it,she would suffer the consequences. Every single time.

When Zeshawn entered the kitchen and saw her standing still,he just observed.He had never seen her around and the way she was acting was strange to him.

Staring at her and getting close to her,he noticed she was breathing hella fast. He was debating whether or not he should talk to her or just leave.To him it looked like she was scared.

Whilst reaching for her shoulder,he asked "You good?"But she didn't budge,still deep in her panic trance.

"Aye,you good?Hello"he said this time waving his hand in her face.

When she didn't respond he assumed she was on some drugs and left her alone.

While pouring henessy in a cup,the sudden sound of gunshots pierced his ears and he walked out with his gun on him to see what was happening.

His mind was on finding his friends that he had came with,but a little piece of him was telling him to 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢.

On the other hand,the sound of gunshots only made Zarene to snap out of the strange trance as she frantically ran out of the kitchen to her room and locked it.Waiting for everything to stop.

By this time the party had ended and people were going home.The house was trashed and the window was broken.

She sat on her bed and just closed her eyes.Scared of what will happen next.

𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝟐𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

When Georgia,their grandmother,entered her house and saw it was trashed she was angry.She didn't expect it.She came back from doing drugs to meet this.

The drug were still running in her blood,but she just tried to hide her high.It was her way of coping with death.It was part of her reality,she was addicted and no one knew.

She had called Zaria Aria Keandra Kaleb and D'avonte to explain. Aria herself had snitched on Kaleb,about throwing a party,to their grandmother explaining what happened as she was angry that someone had stolen her purse. But in response their grandmother seemed to be calm which surprised them.

She had told them that only once her house was cleaned she would give them the food that she had brought for them.

But when grandma entered into the kitchen she immediately noticed it.Her window was broken.

She shouted for Kaleb to come since she trusted him the most.

"What fucking happen to my mf window Kaleb?" furiously looking over at him with a piece of glass in her hands.

"Huh"he tried to act dumb.One of his friends had broken it while drunk and he just hoped,she wouldn't notice that quickly.

"If you can huh,you can hear.SO.TELL.ME.
WHAT.HAPPENED.TO.MY.WINDOW!"She sternly said while angrily shouting.

He had to lie to her,he was too scared to say the truth.
"I..It was Zarene she b..broke it,i think she drank too much"he said avoiding eye contact with her,scared that she will notice he lied.

Nodding she stupidly believed him and told him to go.

While he left,she got the plates out and separated their food,she slipped liquid Melatonin drops in their drinks to make them sleep for a long time.

She was going to deal with Zarene and didn't want anyone interrupting her.How could she get drunk and break the window she thought.How ungrateful or her.

She finished and called them to eat.

Even thought they had not finished cleaning,they would clean tomorrow.

Eventually the melatonin had kicked in, they had gotten very tired,went to sleep and weren't going to wake up soon.She proceeded to Zarene's room.

____________________________________
Opinions....
Vote !