"What are you talking about?"

"Pierre is always insanely positive. You seemed to accept it from him." Marylinde frowned. "I saw you and him together yesterday after the feature race. I went after you to make sure you wouldn't do anything stupid. He hugged you and suddenly you got all smiley." Marylinde's cheeks flushed red. "See, I told you, Peter. That Frenchman is weakening her walls."

"Okay. I'll see you at the preparations Peter and you probably somewhere just before the race." Marylinde had never been so happy to walk by the Haas hospitality where she could quickly slip into thanks to her cousin.

"Hey, there we have our little M&M."

"Never mind, I'm out again." Marylinde turned around on her heels.

"Ah, come on." Ever since Marylinde first visited Haas with Kevin, Romain Grosjean had been calling her after the chocolate sweet. It had been too easy with both her first and surname starting with an 'm'. "I'm sorry sweety." Marylinde laughed.

"You are absolutely impossible Romain. Absolutely impossible. But I appreciate it." She hugged the older Frenchman. "How are you? And Marion and the kids?"

"I'm good, but why don't you ask the rest for themselves?" Romain nodded behind Marylinde and se turned around swiftly, smiling at Marion and the three boys.

"Marion!" Marylinde gave her a hug and then ruffled the hair of all three boys. "Kids."

"What lovely surprise running into you."

'Needed to escape my trainer and PR for a little. They are driving me insane."

"Oh no, what did they do to you." Marion was grinning, making Marylinde laugh.

"They think I like a boy." It made Marion's grin widen. "No, please don't."

"Just curious to know whether I know him."

"Possibly." Romain chuckled.

"Does it happen to be Pierre?" Marion looked at her husband, a frown on her face when Marylinde nodded.

"How did you know?"

"I was talking to Pierre yesterday. His trainer is giving him the same trouble." Marylinde's cheeks flushed red. Freja was right, Pierre was pulling down her walls, she never blushed that easily. "He was trying to get away from it as well." Marion looked back at Marylinde.

"Oh, Romain, look! She's blushing.

"Marion, please, I love you, stop." A pair of arms slipped around Marylinde's waist. "Morning Kev."

"Morning. How's my favourite cousin doing this morning?"

"I'm doing great." The sarcasm dripped off her words, but a soft grin was playing on her lips. "They are harassing me." Kevin's brows furrowed together. "They think I like someone, but we're going to skip this conversation."

"Shouldn't you start to get ready for the race?" Marylinde looked at her watch and sighed deeply.

"I should."

"Marylinde?" Said looked down at Sacha, the eldest son of Marion and Romain. "May I come with you? Watch the race from your team?" He looked up at his mom as well too as to ask her for permission at the same time.

"If it's okay with your mother." Marylinde looked at Marion as well and pouted. "May I take my little buddy with me?" Marion chuckled.

"Sure, but you listen to Marylinde and Freja. I do not want to hear you caused any trouble."

"I won't mom. Thank you!" He took Marylinde's hand and together they left the Haas facilities. "Can I do your warming up with you?"

"Of course. If you think you can keep up." Marylinde winked at the eight-years-old. "Now, come on." They took off in a slow jog to the Prema trailer. "I'm going to get changed really quickly, wait here for a moment." Marylinde got into the trailer to quickly put on her fireproof underwear and her suit.