<first title goes here>

Life is such a tiresome ordeal.

Living to see all the pain and suffering seems like a good price to pay when you have love and comfort lurking on the other side. But honestly, what's the point of it all in the very end? What is the essence of existence? Is there a justification to willingly induce pain into your body so that you can smile later on in life? Isn't that a manic way of living?

I say it is.

I say that life is nothing but an endless ocean of boredom. Maybe a river of interesting things might come up along the way, but the ocean's tides still remind you of its uselessness in this world. By the way, I haven't been on this world for many years. Well, as long as we are counting years in the traditional sense of January to December.

But I have seen things. Witnessed and been a part of this thing called life. The conclusion I have drawn; it's really not that impressive.

Waking up every day to find something to eat and drink so I don't die, going to acquire enough knowledge so I can live independently and foster more humans to do the same in life... what part of that is to be considered fun? Oh, I know. You'll probably say it's the part where you and an equally bored individual come together to do something that is not boring on a bed, right?

Well, ten points to you.

I had a certain individual like that once. Life was... mildly tolerable when I was with her. She was... well she was the only non boring thing in this life. I know I was happy with her because I smile every time I look at the pictures on my phone of us together. Her eyes represent joy. Her smile is the last letter in hope. The way she walks signifies the flow of destiny itself. Her hair was a garden adorned with copper- brown strands floating down her head. Her face was the kind men went to war for by day and sang melodies for by night.

She sounds perfect doesn't she?

I just wish I could remember her name though.

No sense trying to remember it. It's gone with the flow of destiny, that one. A name too good for my memory to keep. Huh, I guess I really did like this girl.

You're probably wondering by now, "Who the heck is this life-hating guy and where did he come from?" Fear not trusty reader. I am here to answer all your questions in their entirety, even if I consider that a boring venture.

Anyway, to know my name and who I really I am I guess we will have to start at the beginning of my boring life...

Which is not without it sense of irony because it is the very last day I was alive.