I really miss you, Becs

I really miss you, Becs. I sigh and wipe away a tear. Before more tears are slipping out of my eyes, I put my phone back into my pocket and walk upstairs. I should wake up Ryan because we're going to Emma. I have to work this evening and Ryan loves to be with her.

,,Sweety, wake up. We're going to your aunt Emma today." I stir him awake a little, not too hard and his eyes open. He yawns and rubs his eyes before smiling at me.

,,Morning, mommy." My heart warms to see him. He's my rock in hard times. I miss Beca, but I know she will never be back. He helps me give Beca's death a place.

,,Good morning, sweety." I pick him up and cradle him into my arms. ,,Did you sleep well?"

,,Yeah." He says, still rubbing his eyes.

,,Good." I put him down and sit down before him on my knees. ,,What do you say about a bath?" His eyes light up and he nods very eagerly. I smile and take him to the bathroom, where I warm up the water for his bath. Ryan runs out of the bathroom again, but not for long because he returns with his stuffed red panda animal.

,,Can Ceba in the bath?" Seeing the stuffed animal, makes me think of Beca again and all I can do is nod. He squeals and I help him undress. After I checked the temperature of the water, I lift him in the bath and start washing him but I'm not able to hold back the memory.

Flashback

I walk through the school halls with my math book when suddenly Beca shows up next to me.

,,Hi." I tell her and smile.

,,Hey Chlo. How was your weekend?"

,,Surprisingly good. Noah came and stayed over with his wife. Living without him is a little hard because Noah and I were very close when we were younger. But how about you?"

,,Well, there wasn't much to enjoy. Emma was with her boyfriend, Liam was gaming in his room with his friends and I don't think I've seen Wyatt or Kara at all."

,,I'm sorry." Beca starts laughing.

,,Why are you always saying sorry? Emma, Liam, Wyatt, Kara, and I - we're very close but we have our own life. Emma is busy with her her senior year. ,,Liam is preparing for high school, Wyatt tries to follow into Liam's footsteps and Kara is enjoying her elementary school. We're all busy but still manage to see each other."

,,How? I mean, you all sound very busy,

well except for Kara who's too little for being too busy."

,,We have made a deal with each other. Every Friday night, we come together with my parents and play board games. Everybody has to come, no excuses."

,,So if I wanted to ask you to hang out with me this Friday?"

,,I need to have to say 'no', but did you wanted to ask me to hang out with you?"