"If we don't want to raise any suspicions, it's better if you're the one holding him" he said and I saw the disappointment in his eyes. I smiled sadly at him and he kissed my cheek softly, stroking his cheek with my free hand. He smiled at me and kissed my lips before walking in with me. Every single person in the room stopped what they were doing to stare at us. Judgemental stares for some and soft stares for others who had their eyes on our baby. We ignored them and sat at the Slytherin table.

"Give me, give me" Blaise said as he looked and smiled at Scorpius. I chuckled and let him hold him with Pansy looking at him from across the table and cooing.

"I've never seen him like this" I whispered to Harry and he smiled at the sight of a cooing Blaise.

"It's cute" He whispered back and I glared at him.

"You can't find another man holding my baby cute" I said and he laughed before shaking his head.

"Our baby" he rectified "and you're way cuter" he said with a smirk and I hit his chest softly with a blush on my cheeks. "I love you' he whispered in my ear and I shivered.

"I love you too" I said, holding his hand under the table.

A week passed and I couldn't believe how fast Scorpius was growing. He was only a week old but he looked like a one-year-old baby. It was truly incredible but it made us feel like we didn't have enough time to enjoy him growing up. He made his first steps two days ago, we were spending time all together with Blaise, Pansy and my mom who was allowed to visit when Scorpius suddenly stood up and walked to Harry. It was only a few steps but it made us cry like never before. I was so proud and at that moment I really felt like a parent. I was currently walking in the courtyard, holding both of Scorpius's little hands as he walked with me. We were going a few steps at a time so that he wasn't tired and we walked in circles outside. Harry had class and that was why he wasn't there but I had told him we would be waiting in the courtyard for him.

"What's up blondie" someone said from behind me, slapping my ass as I was bend over while making Scorpius walk. I gasped in shock and stood straight immediately, taking my son in my arms. I turned around and saw Cedric and his friends smirking at me.

"Do you have a death wish or are you just completely stupid?" I asked coldly. He laughed with his friends and stepped closer to me. I put my hand on Scorpius' head and turned slightly to the side so that he was as far away as possible from Cedric.

"Oh come on now" he said, biting his lip as he looked at me up and down. "I know you liked it"

"That was far from pleasurable" I replied, eyeing him in disgust.

"You're just lying to yourself" he chuckled with a smirk.

"I will never find something like this done by your kind even near enjoyable." I spat and he bit his lip.

"And what kind am I?" he asked, smiling and probably thinking it would be something good.

"The assholes" I said, smirking and he scoffed and glared at me.

"I'll show y-" He was cut off, hurriedly lifting a hand to his throat and gasping desperately for air as Harry punched him in the throat. I gasped in surprised but smiled at Harry when I realized it was him.

"If I see you near my friend and his son again" he threatened "I'll do way more than just a punch in the throat" he said before turning around and gesturing me to follow. I walked beside him and chuckled when we were far from them.

"That was hot" I smirked and he raised an eyebrow at me before a smirk made it's way to his lips as well. "Thank you Harry" I said, a bit more serious. We stopped and he hugged me and Scorpius.