Chapter 2: I'm gonna upset Riptide

Nico shrunk down into bird form and crawled out under Will.

"Why..." he groaned.

Will's arms were dirty and he was holding a sword which promptly flew into the air and started shouting at who Nico had thought was Will.

"DAM IT MAGNUS" the sword screamed. "I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR MY DATE WITH RIPTIDE"

Nico looked down at Magnus, then up at Magnus as he stood up.

"What the hel?"

Ah, blond boy -2 speaks.
Magnus steadied himself on Nico's arm as Nico crouched down to inspect the ground.

Magnus swore loudly to himself. Nico scowled at him and cocked an eyebrow. Jack have Magnus his signature purple rune glow to show how unimpressed he was.

THE OUTSIDE WORLD

Will Solace cursed mentally at Nico. There was a new crack and Now Chiron was reported dead to the hoards of chaos. Apollo was on the brink of fading and Artemis was silent. After being sucked out of Tartarus by Nico's shadows, Will was, to say the least, very pissed off.

Then the demons arrived.

Outriders, the campers named them. Pure black, with horribly shaped heads and multi-limbed.  Will had only killed one, but Percy was a slaughter machine.

Speaking of Percy...

A scream echoed from Poseidon's cabin. Will rushed there and found a dark blade sticking out of his chest. His eyes went white and his mouth started foaming.

'MAGNUS! NO!'

And then he was silent.

Forever more.

A/N HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA