Since it starting to get darker and darker, they began to worried for Heeseung. They're so sure that the guard won't let him inside because of late and when they already closed the gate. Sunoo hate the tension build up in the dorm "uh..hey should we play some games while waiting for hyung? Or we're going to...search for him?"

"Nah, it's good to search but Heeseung hyung will be mad if we sneak out from the dorm just because we want to search for him"

"Wow that's right!" Jay think for a moment as he rest his head on Jungwon's shoulder "but we don't need to get out, we can just checking on if Heeseung hyung is on the outside of the gate or not, mm?"

Niki raise his hand and volunteer to check for the oldest, he ran out from the room and went to the main gate, hiding behind the wall and peak at his front. Of course, the security guard is sitting on his spot, playing with his phone but didn't even noticed Niki hiding on the other side.

The Japanese boy look at the gate and he don't see any sign of his hyung...where the hell is he? Niki get back to their dorm 17 and report that he didn't saw Heeseung hyung

"Tomorrow...we still need to get on classes"

"If we skip more class again, we'll surely fail this year ya know!"

"But I want my glass cup- THE FUCK WHO REALLY BROKE IT!!?"

"Woah calm down Sunoo,if Heeseung hyung is here..he'll be like -Language kid, you're a minor!"

"Hahahahahahaha!!...hmmpp"

"I'm hungry and my stomach is already scolding at me!"

"Let's just eat...it almost 7 p.m. now"

"Since Heeseung hyung isn't here....THIS DORM IS THE FUCKING BULLSHITS WITH LOTS OF ANNOYING MYSTERIOUS ASSBITCH MAGICS!!"

"I FeEL yOu BRO I hAtE tHIs FuKInG ShItS rOOm!!"

Sunghoon got a smack on his head by Jake..

Jay got a back kick by his lovely Jungwon..

Sunoo and Niki went to the kitchen to prepare for their dinner, still laughing at the other's couples situation. Jungwon was pulling Jay by his ears, making the older sit harshly on the chair while Jake was scolding at Sunghoon who's still looking at his feet. Because Sunghoon and Jay began to bickering on who cuss a lot? Even though this two are best of the best friends, they really do make a chaos many times.

Sunoo was shared a glass cup by his boyfriend to drink a milk while Sunghoon gave his to Jake, they can just share though. Jay and Jungwon were feeding each others food and can't stop chattering about something. While this three couples having a romantic and lovely moments in their little dinner....they heard a bang from the living room, someone is knocking their door repeatedly.

The Tops quickly approach the door, leaving the bottoms on the kitchen. Sunghoon open up and reveal three boys on the outside "What are doing in here?" The ice prince ask in a confused voice

"Won't you let us in first?"

"Uh...sure"

Taki step inside, followed by K and Daniel. The three of them look exhausted and actually tired because of running a long way from there to here. "Woah K hyung! What brought you here?"

"Heeseung hyung hasn't arrived right?" Taki ask as he take a breathe

"Oh yeah, how do you know that? Do you saw him?"

"Oh yes we do!"

Jay, Sunghoon and Niki finally sigh in relief because they really do worried about their hyung.

"Really? Now, Where is he?"

"Watching the stars-"

After hearing their voices, the bottoms coming out from the kitchen with a huge smile formed on their faces.

"But this isn't just the reason why we came here....uhh-"

"Then quickly tell us?" Jay blink his eyes because he can feel that it's not right at all. This time Daniel speak and makes everyone jaws drop and confused as hell.

"We saw Heeseung hyung on the school garden and he was playing around by Himself WhAT THE HELL!! He even roll on the grass like he was hugging someone!"

"I-..." Heeseung's dormmates were all speechless, especially Niki and Sunoo because they saw their hyung and Engene spent a moment on the school garden...together but what did this three boys just told them?

"Is Heeseung has a mental problem or something?"

K ask the others with a questioning face, Sunoo furrow his eyebrows and held his waist "Okay, I don't know what bullshit you're talking about because We clearly saw Heeseung hyung with Engene and I don't get anything about him playing by himself on the garden!"

"We're more curious than you all since we witnessed him fooling around on the grass by himself, that's why we came here to inform you"

"Who's Engene?" Taki and Daniel asked in sync because they somehow heard this name before but can't figured it out that quick. But before they answer, their warden, who knows everyone and each dorms came inside their room and scold the boys

"Go back to your room! If you don't want to be grounded for weeks, don't ever go to other's dorm again understand?" He was dragging K, Daniel and Taki out from the dorm_17. "And y'all! Don't let the others visit your dorm oftenly or you'll get punishment along with them"

Everyone went silent after the warden and their friends disappeared from their view. "I don't get it!"

"I lost my appetite"

"Same-...wait" Sunoo think for a moment, as he remember he wrote some words to the Engene box. That reminds him to check and approach Niki's room. The others just shrugg it off as some sit on the couch while Jake and Jungwon went back to the kitchen to clean the dishes.

Sunoo unlock the door as he head inside Niki's room, he turn the lights ON and find a figure lying on the bed,the back was facing him. Sunoo widen his eyes at seeing someone on the room and SHOUT!!

-^-^-^-^-^-\/-^-^-^-^-^\/-^-^-^-^-^-^-

I have a favourite Male Engens in here and I'm really proud to have them as my readers😊 since I wrote the character of Engene as a female, I felt sorry and mad at myself for not thinking about my male Engene babies😢😖

Especially to CoolCat_K and Eawsome❤💙💚💛💜💓💕💖💗💘💝💞💟

I'M A BAD AUTHOR😭😭FORGIVE MEHH!! :((

Still love you all ♡♡and the truth about this story will began to reveal on the upcoming chapters one by one, hope you'll catch it soon and I'm afraid you'll get annoy because if it's plot😅👀

Look at this pic up there👆you'll see Sunki and JayWon sit on the back..while JakeHoon got separated by the great wall of Heeseung😂...and most importantly, Niki and Jungwon on the back☺🔫

♡♡♡