W O M A N I Z E R

Start from the beginning

"Tell me about your son." I said.

She shakes her head no but something told me I should pressure her into it, I needed answers and I had to slowly work my way in to it.

"I'll get ready if you tell me about him."

"I was raped when I was thirteen by a close friend of my moms, I had a son but I gave him up for adoption, end of story." She snaps while roaming through my closet.

"But you have a picture of him, I seen it in your room." I blurted out.

She pulled a red dress out from my closet while turning around to face me.

"I kept tabs on him throughout the years." She says while handling me the dress, I touched her hand softly.

"Sorry." I said, sincerely.

"It doesn't matter anymore, I killed the bastard with my own hands." She says while smirking in pure happiness, it was scary how dark the air turned suddenly.

She leaves my room so I could get dressed, I looked over the very seductive dress. I hopped in the shower washing off everything, every touch, every kiss, every mark. I left my hair in the towel while getting dressed, I rubbed lotion on every inch of my body, I memorized every bruise. I grabbed my black lacy thong, thongs are the only thing Nathaniel buys me. I had a matching bra too, with red sparkles all over it. I pulled the red dress up my slim legs, it fit me perfectly but was a little tight in the boob area.

I look hot, I'll definitely catch Nathaniel's attention

Jennifer walked back in with a dark blue dress, it was definitely more revealing than mine.

"Come on, the boys are waiting downstairs." Jennifer opens the door for me, I walked ahead of her.

Walking down the stairs was nerve wrecking and it wasn't because of my tall heels, I was scared to face Nathaniel after our very intimate night together. I gulped down the fear and put on a fake confident face, Donovan was looking down at his watch till he glanced up at me. His face changed to a more serious front, he seemed amazed for some reason.

Nathaniel walked in with Teagan trailing behind him, I almost leaped towards her. She looked sober up and more aware of her surroundings, she ran into my arms. I hugged her tightly against my chest, I kissed her forehead.

"I thought you were dead, this asshat wouldn't tell me what he did to you." Teagan says.

I gulped when he winked at me, I focused my attention on her.

"If you do what they say they're not so bad." I whispered, Teagan nods.

"Yea, yea  it's great the stripper is alive now let's fucking go." Jennifer rolls her eyes at Teagan and I.

Jennifer pushes me aside while walking next to Nathaniel, he wraps his arm across the back of her neck, they both walked out together. Donovan shown the way out to Teagan and I, I kept a close eye on Nathaniel and Jennifer.

I don't understand why their so close, their not related so what's the deal between them.

We all got down from the car, the club in front of us was blasting loud music with flashing lights, Jennifer didn't hesitate as she mingled her way inside. Donovan and Teagan walked inside leaving Nathaniel and I alone outside the club.

"You haven't spoken a single word to me." Nathaniel whispers. "Not even a 'fuck you'."

I glanced at him before leaving him alone outside, I walked inside the club alone. I couldn't even walk there was so much people, I pushed my way through all the way to Donovan and Teagan.

His Obsession | 18+On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara