1 - Sparks

Amelie's pov
_________________

"AMELIEEE!!! QUINNNN!!!" The angry yell of my brother, Ashton filled the house.

I jumped out of the bed and looked at my sister, Quinn who looked back at me worried.

"oh. Shitttt!!" we both screamed at the same time throwing our popcorns. "RUNNN!!!"

But before we can escape, a very very angry- scratch that! A very very furious Ashton barged into my room.

We stopped dead in our track and slowly turned towards our brother who is fuming at us. If this is a cartoon, I'm pretty sure there will be smoke coming from his ears. Now that would be quite the sight! Ha!

"oh hi, Asston!" I waved my hand at him innocently.

"ooh! Looking good with the.. Aha..." Quinn looked at me nervously.

"yeah. Looking quite handsome with the... eh... green hair of yours." I played along.

"Ahaha. It really matches you."

"Yeah. It does!" I agreed with Quinn.

"I wonder who actually did that?" Quinn asked accidentally. I turned towards her and gave her a glear.

"now that you said that, I wonder who did this too." Ashton narrowed his eyes at us.

"oooh! Can you guys smell that?" I started acting like sniffing. "it smells.. so good. Heavenly. Mhmm."

They looked at me confused before started sniffing too. I grinned. Now is my chance.

"no. I don't sme- you tricked me! Again! Amelie, I'm gonna kill you!"

I sprinted towards the door and down the stairs. "Quinn! Hurry! Now's our chance!"

She came right behind me with Ashton hot on our heels.

I saw mom and dad. I waved at them. They just chuckled when they saw their son's horrifying fluorescent green hair.

I ran to the backyard and jumped into my car. Right then Quinn jumped in too. I hit the gas pedal.

"Goodbye, Asston!" I yelled.

"Goodbye, Assy poo!" Quinn yelled too.

"you little.. You will regret this! I will get back at you! You will see!"

"I love your hair! It's flashy in the light!" I yelled back once again. Me and Quinn giggled.

"mission one completed!" she high fived me.

............................

"ugh! I hate those guards when they try to stop us from escaping the pack! Technically we aren't even escaping! We are just going to see your papa!" Quinn grumbled.

"I hate it when they do that too. But it's not like we can fight back. The alpha after all is a complete ass!" I replied.

"papa!" I knocked the door of my dad's house. It's in human village.

"I hate them! Just because you aren't a werew-" I stopped her sentence by clasping my hand on her mouth.