🗲~𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝟏~🗲

When Jennifer first arrived to UA high school, she wasn't exactly ready to making new friends but that was because she wanted to see her old friends and be at her old school back at her old home, sure she still could keep in touch with them over v...

When Jennifer first arrived to UA high school, she wasn't exactly ready to making new friends but that was because she wanted to see her old friends and be at her old school back at her old home, sure she still could keep in touch with them over video chats, texts, calls and social media but she missed being around them physically. However, she understood why she was transferred to UA, to be around other students that have the same thing she has so she'll feel less like a freak than she already does and more to relate to. That and she can learn to use and control her powers properly and what she needs to know about becoming an amazing hero.

She's still trying her best to understand how things work at UA high school and the laws in Japan about not using powers unless one is a pro hero and has a hero license, which she finds to be ridiculous in her opinion.

She eventually warmed up to the new school and made some new friends with some of the students in Class 1-A. Plus, she found that going to this school was better than being locked up in her house back at home. On the other hand, she does miss her family too back in Georgia even though they don't always see eye to eye with her sometimes. She keeps in touch with them as well and always tells them about her days in Japan and at UA high school.