🗲~𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧 14~🗲

While Jennifer gets along with most of the kids in her class, As for some of the students in Class 1-B?

Kendo actually likes Jen and vise versa and thinks shes a pretty cool girl. They aren't close but they get along great.

Tetsutetsu admires her actually after seeing her in action during the exams, in fact, one day he told her one time that he wanted to battle her some time in the future.

Shiozaki was welcoming towards her and was really nice to Jen when she first arrived but has no other thoughts about her.

Komori doesn't really talk to Jen that much but when she does, it's always a friendly hello, how are you doing? And that's about it. Overall she's pretty nice to her.

And last but not least, Monoma. Whom is one of the few students that Jen CANNOT stand at all in this school. Any chance he gets, he says something really rude about Jen, it's either about her being from another country, her being in class 1-A because he claims they "only" want "brownie points" or want to be seen as "special" for having an American in their class, or either wants to tear her down any chance he gets, Jen never hesitates to let him have it and defend her class from him before Kendo comes over and bops him in the head for being rude.

Overall, as a class in general, Jen has no ill feelings about class 1-B as a whole, she actually likes them, just Monoma she only has a problem with.