CHAPTER 34

It was hard saying bye to Draco. He hadn't even left yet and I missed him. I walked with him to the station, even though he told me not to, I didn't care.

We walked hand in hand all the way there. Even though Draco insisted I shouldn't go I knew he wanted me there because he was squeezing my hand so tight I was scared my bones might break under his hold.

"Draco you can't walk ridiculously slow, the train won't wait"

"That's the point Y/N" He answered sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and pulled him along beside me.

We finally made it there. Draco instantly engulfed me in his arms tightly.

"I'll miss you" He whispered in my ear.

"I'll miss you Draco" I whispered back.

He let go to give me a quick kiss. He leant his forehead against mine and sighed.

"See you next year"

He gulped, "Yes"

He eventually let go and I didn't wait to leave because I felt like I might start crying. I slowly made my way back to the castle, hoping that the time would go fast.

DRACO'S POV

I got on the train. I didn't want to sit with anyone. I sat in a compartment and locked the door behind me. I didn't want to be around anyone. Not Blaise. Not Crabbe. Definitely not Pansy.

I didn't want to go back to the manor. I didn't want to see my father. I didn't want to get my dark mark. All I wanted was Y/N.

I sat and read through my textbooks to take my mind of everything. I didn't want to think about it, any of it.

However the next thing I knew, the train was pulling up to the station and I was confronted by my mother.

"Ah Draco, You've grown so much" She sobbed, wrapping her arms around me.

"Hello mother" I replied lightly wrapping my arms around her.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes mother" I said forcing a smile.

I took my mothers arm and we apparated to Malfoy Manor.

The exterior was dark as always and the hedges were perfectly cut. My mother liked everything to be perfect. Nothing could be out of place.

We made our way towards the entrance. Every step causing more panic to surge through my body.

We entered the large black doors , and were greeted by my father and by Bellatrix, my disgrace of an aunt. I hated her with a burning passion, if I wanted anyone dead it was her.

"It's time" Lucius Drawled.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the drawing room where Voldemort would be waiting. I opened the doors to find him seated at the head of the table. What a wanker.

"My lord" I blankly spoke.

"Ah Draco, my boy, it is time for you to receive your mark"

Bloody get on with it then.

"Yes my lord" I walked towards him, rolling up my left sleeve.

He pressed his wand to my forearm and it instantly stared to burn. I had never endured so much pain before. I wanted to scream but I couldn't show weakness.

What felt like hours later, he pulled his wand from my arm and I left out a breath I hadn't realised I was holding in.

"You are aware of your assignment you must complete by the end of the year" He spoke as he sat back at the head of the table.

Wanker.

"Yes my lord, it shall be done"

"Very well, you may leave"

I left the room only to be confronted with Bellatrix.

"Crucio" She laughed.

I fell to the ground in agony. My whole body on fire. Should have known I'd be tortured by this crazy bitch.

"Fight back Draco ! You're no fun" She screamed.

After hours of being tortured for hours I dragged my body to my room and collapsed on my bed. My fingers were twitching and spasming out of my control and my head was throbbing. I couldn't wait to go back to Hogwarts, and see Y/N even if I couldn't be with her.