Tecna " Well, I think it represents an ideal. You know, the embodiment of good versus evil."

Bloom nodded "Yeah, sure, okay. Uh, could you maybe repeat that in English?"

Musa " Stella, you should know the story."

Stella grimaced amused "Uh, well, ancient history is not my strong point.."

Flora giggled " Oh, of course! A princess has different priorities."

Stella nodded "Yeah! Shopping for instance."

We all laughed.

Bloom "I'd like to know more about this dragon. I think I'll go back to the library. There are still too many questions left unanswered."

I nodded "i'll come with you"

She nodded. 

In the corridor. 

Bloom " For some reason, I don't think the Dragon is just a legend! There's something more to this story, something important. I can just feel it"

Faragonda stepped into our way "Perhaps I can help you."

 I froze "Miss Faragonda!"

Faragonda" Come with me."

In her office. 

Faragonda "Have a seat."

Bloom and i sat down as she sat down behind her desk. 

Faragonda "You want to know about the Dragon. Well, it's quite a long story. In the beginning, there was nothing. And, out of the deep darkness, a dazzling light appeared, it was the Great Dragon. And with his fiery breath, he created a multitude of different worlds, and spread life, light and heat across the universe. Eventually, the Dragon became exhausted and chose to lie down and rest in a place called Domino."

I froze, confused "But Domino is a cold, dark and unfriendly place."

Faragonda " Now it is. But it used to be a happy and prosperous place. Before dark forces attacked Domino and put out the Dragon's Flame once and for all. The Magical Dimension hasn't been the same since!"

Bloom nodded, shocked  "Oh, wow!"

Faragonda "Tell me, Echo, Bloom, why are you interested in the Dragon?"

Bloom shrugged " I don't know, I guess I'm just curious. Everything is so new for me here."

Faragonda nodded " Yes, I can understand that."

Bloom"Well, we'll leave now. Thank you!"

We walked out. 

Night. in my room. 

Stella was sitting on the ground in front of my bed "You know, I just wanna get my ring back."

Tecna "Yeah and I think we should be the ones to attack!"

Flora shook her head "Tecna, we're not soldiers! How can we overpower Icy, Darcy and Stormy??"

Bloom " By taking them by surprise! This time, we will go to their house."

Stella cheered " Yes, right into the lion's den! ..."

Then she froze "But, uh, are you guys really sure that's the right thing to do?"

Tecna said amused "Aw, relax! We'll come up with a full proof plan, you'll see!"

Bloom" Remember the tunnels under the school that we discovered awhile back?"