Chrysanthe giggled at their interaction and went to open the door "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Kirstein welcome Hi Jean!" she greeted Mrs. Kirstein smiled "I hope we're not too late" "No No you're actually the first come on in" they came in and Mrs. Kirstein went to greet Rosetta.

Jean and Chrysanthe went wandering around the house "So Jean how's everything?" She asked "It's alright" Jean mumbled "I know we're in the same class but we hardly get to talk" Chrysanthe smiled sadly "You and Eren fight.....alot...." Jean looked down ashamed.

They somehow ended up out in the backyard they took a seat on a bench out there Jean took her hands in his "Look I'm sorry...this time I promise...no more fights" he looked deep in to her eyes then noticed "You're wearing the broach I got you last Christmas?" Jean asked in shock.

"Huh?...Oh yeah I kept it" she mumbled with a tiny blush on her face Jean's hands moved from her hands to her waist "Jean..." she whimpered at the close contact "Yeah?" his hot breath mixed with hers. The blush on her face got even darker as his lips got closer to hers "CHRYSANTHE!" the voice of Eren Yeager rang out through out the house.

Jean and Chrysanthe scattered moving to opposite sides of the bench "Come on Jean" she mumbled grabbing his hands leading them both inside.

"Chrysanthe!" Eren shouted when she and Jean come in to the view, Eren pulled Chrysanthe in to a hug "I missed you" he told her "We saw eachother yesterday" She deadpanned.

Eren felt a knife go though his heart when she walked off. He was left with Jean "Look we have to talk" .

"Mikasa! Armin! you came" Chrysanthe ran to greet her best friends and their families.

"Ah Armin that so funny!" she laughed so hard a snort came out causing Mikasa to blush "What you been up to Mika?" Chrysanthe asked her best friend Mikasa was about to answer but they were interrupted.

"Chrysanthe could you please get Christopher's story book?" Rosetta asked "Sure Mum" Chrysanthe nodded and took Eren's hand and dragged him off to the library.

"Where is the damn book!" Eren growled while he looked through the stack of books "I don't think it's here...."Chrysanthe said she placed her hand on her hip.

Realization came to her 'Mom just wanted us alone!' "Something wrong?" Eren asked "N-Nothing" Chrysanthe waved her hand rapidly around her. Eren walked closer to her with every step he took she took a step back until her back hit the wall. His hands on her waist keeping her in place Eren took the time to admire the girl from his childhood. 

Chrysanthe could feel the tips of her ears began to heat up Eren thought back to his conversation with Jean.

*Flashback*

Jean pulled Eren away while Chrysanthe was busy greeting the rest of guests, "What the hell Horse face!" Eren snapped Jean let go of him and sighed "Look I'm done fighting with you I don't was to ruin this for her" He admitted.

They both heard the angelic laughter of their angel followed by a little snort, fond smiles came across their faces "Just the the hell are you trying to pull?" Eren asked harshly. Jean quickly raised his hands in defense "Nothing!" he assured then pulled Eren closer to whisper "We both love her let's not fight just for tonight okay?" he offered.

Eren's eyes softened then he gave Jean a nod "Fine..." 

*Flashback over*

"E-Eren wha-what are yo-" Eren leaned down and nuzzled his nose with hers. It took Chrysanthe a few minutes to register what had occurred. Her hands fiddled with the hairs near his nape "You're so cute you know that?" she teased now it was Eren's turn to blush.