Just the Beginning

"Those stupid ifrits! What do they think they are!" Kata yelled smoothing the crinkles on her skirt.

"Well, they are demons", shrugged Harry.

"By the Angel, Harry. What were your parents thinking, naming their child Harry. Hardly a modern name. Though, I must admit, your parents are rather revolutionary. Much so than mine"

 "You're one to talk, Kata what's in that name, pray? Though it captures your Saytherone personality- stubborn and improper"

 "Yes, I shall change my name to Edna. A great deal preferable. Captures my 'muchness' much better."

"Hurren Katyia, we are getting late", sighed Harry.

They rushed downstairs and Kata slammed through the doors and ran around the corner along with Harry. 

 "Improper for a woman", muttered Kata's mother.

 A black horse trotted past, seemingly smirking at Kata's wonder-filled eyes. Then the royal carriage, with gold wheels and an intricate pattern on the roof. And a shiny black body, that seemed too expensive at the thought. With the curtains draped back, two brothers sat inside looking outside. The eldest one, older by a year touched the intricate anthurium metal band that looked like two snakes wrapped around his head. A blue spark cackled and fell at the feet of Kata. The prince looked at her for a split second and she felt wary of the copper band around her head.

 "He's cute, isn't he?" Harry waggled his eyebrows.

 "Oh shuddup, they're just a bunch of prissy princesses. Bet they haven't had to miss a meal or so", Kata swatted at him, but no breaking eye contact with the carriage and the boys inside it.

Author's note:

Hi! This is my first book/writing publicly (sort of). Please let me know what i can improve and any mistakes! Sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be a bit longer. Tell me if this is an interesting plot or if not! 

Don't know if you've noticed but Saytherone= Slytherin

PLEASE VOTE!

Glossary:

Hurren= Hurry

Anthurium= metal for the wealthy class