Missing Piece (g!p)

Start from the beginning

"Pardon? Miss-"

"Pranpriya Manoban."

Gasps was heard from all over the place. I can't blame them, though. Only my name was just written on the tabloids and newspapers as the young intersex billionaire of the world. But never did I use it. I didn't even show my face. For my safety and for my freedom. I always go by the name Lisa. To hide my real identity.

"The Pokpak." The owner of the bar said and bowed to me. I waved my hand. Dismissing her.

"So Miss Jennie."

She licked then bit her lip again and stared at the growing bulge between my legs.

"Eyes up here, Miss Jennie." I held her chin up and saw her eyes dilated. I smirked. I have an effect on her, I see.

"It's fine with me, Miss Manoban." Her hoarse voice made my pants full. My cock wants be free.

I held her hand, and got shocked as electricity flowed through my veins. My cock twitched again. It's growing bigger. I can fucking feel it. I drag her on the private room of this bar.

"Wait a second. I need to get rid of my boner."

Before I could enter the bathroom, Jennie knelt down leveling my crotch. Without any second, she removed my belt and my pants. Leaving the calvin klein that is tenting as hell with me.

Her eyes grew wide when she saw the outline of my dick.

"It's so big." She held my clothed cock and gently squeezed it. That action made me threw my head back. "And hard."

She licked her lips. Eyes turning a shade of dark.

"Jennie, I like you." I'm certain. I never felt so interested with anyone until I found her eyes.

"A-huh." She winked and finally let my cock free, slapping her cheeks, I groaned at the contact.

She tasted the pre-cum oozing at the tip of my cock. And circled her tongue at the bulbous head, "So delicious."

"Fuuucckkk." I groaned as she clenched the head of my cock inside her mouth and played it by her hot sexy tongue. "Shhhiitt...ahhh." She looked up to me through her beautiful lashes. "You're so beautiful, Jennie."

She took my cock sideways to her mouth, letting the tip touched the inside of her cheek. Her cheek swelled because of my dick.

My eyes grew wide and my breathing hitched. "Ahhh... Jennie..." That was so fucking sexy.

She opened her mouth wide and took all of my cock down to her throat. "Hmmmm." She moaned, my cock's deliciously touching her throat while she's bobbing her head fast.

"Don't stop...... Ahhhhh... Fuccck it!.." I reached the heaven multiple times. Her mouth was way better from any other pussy that I fucked. "I'm gonna... uhmmm.. ahhhh... cum... Fuckkk.."

"Let go." She manage to say before she put my cock deep to her throat again.

"Ohhh...fuuucckkk..." I say as I shoot all my loads to her mouth. She spilled only a little.

"I'm sorry It's just too much. I didn't able to swallow all of it, Miss Manoban. But, I must say, you're one delicious woman." She said with a wink, removing all of her clothes. Showing me her perfect breasts and her pink glistening pussy.

I kissed her plump lips, and we had a tongue battle. It made my cock twitch again. I knead her boob and I took the opportunity to suck her tongue when she gasped.

"Hmmm." She moaned deliciously inside my mouth. Her breath is very hot at this point.

"Fuck." I cursed. Removing all my remaining clothes. I lay her down the couch of this private room, aligning my stiff dick to her hot dripping entrance. "I'm gonna wreck you."

"Then do it." She seductively licked her lips. And poke the head of my cock. I groaned.

I slowly pushed my cock inside her pussy whole. "You're so...so... Ahhh... Tight, baby...ahh.."

"So big...ahh and thick..ahmmm... makes me feel..ahhh...like a virgin.." she moaned.

Well indeed, I can see pre-cum was mixed with a little blood.

I moved slowly, thrust in and out as her tight little pussy is clenching my cock deliciously. "Ahhhhh...t-tight..."

"Ahhmmmmm....take me, Miss Manoban... Fuck me... Shit.. fuck me hard." I moved faster.

In

"Aaahhhhhh...."

Out

"Fuuccckkkkk.. uhmmm Miss Manoban."

In

"Ahhhhhssshhh"

Out

"Uhmmmm..so big... Hmmm.."

Until I lost track, I connected my lips on hers again.

I was so addicted with her lips.

And her lips are the first and only lips I kissed.

She put her both legs at my waist. Locking me and pulling me much closer to hers.

I fucked her pussy hard, wanting her to not get over with my cock or hopefully with me.

Her breasts are bouncing. Attracting my hands. So I knead both of her boobs while still kissing her.

Her pussy walls clenched my cock tightly, "Fucking tight. Ahhh."

"Hmmmmm... Miss Manoban, ahhhhhhhhh... I'm cumming!" I knew it.

"Let's cum together." I gritted my teeth. Feeling all the pleasure took over me.

I thrusted one last long and both of our mixed cum flowed from her pussy hole.

I picked her up and I sat down to the couch. I made her straddle me.

"I'm serious with you, Miss Jennie. I want to know you better."

She winked and pecked my lips.

"Sure, Miss Manoban."

Jennie.

She's my missing piece.

-------------
The last one shot story that's been on my draft since last year!

I suck at this one, I think! Sowwy!

:P