"The winter gala."Emily states like its the most obvious thing ever.

"I don't know if I'm going to even go."I tell her my eyes staying locked on my brother.

"Of course you're going."She states before adding"hey, I need to get to class early I promised Charlie I'd help him."With that she takes off.

"Who the hell is Charlie?"I call out but she doesn't respond and keeps walking.

"I've been looking everywhere for you."Alex's voice comes through and I snap my body quickly in his direction.Thats when it clicked.

Emily had gone to help 'charlie' because she saw Alex coming while I was preparing myself to pounce on my brother.

"Why is it that Emily has to do things when you appear?"I ask turning Tom head to the side.

"I have that affect on people."He smirks down at me,out of the corner of my eyes I catch Freddie staring at us his eyes enraged making him look like an angry lion.

"So what is it that you need?"I ask after taking a sharp inhale.

"The flash drive."He says.

"What?"I ask confused for a second.

"The flash drive."I go to say something but he goes on speaking."I need you to keep it safe."He tells me.

"Well I wasn't planning on putting it on the Internet."I roll my eyes;did he really think I was going to wave the flash drive around and wait for a bald eagle to snap it out of my grasp and feed it to its offspring's?

"Makes sense,"Alex agrees before going on."I should get going."

"I'll see you later."I smile as he takes off.I watch as he walks off like there isn't a thing in the world that'll hurt him.

I turn back around and continue to walk almost forgetting about what I was here to do in the first place.Instead of heading towards Freddie,instead I found Freddie heading towards me.

"I thought I told you to stay away from him."Freddie practically spats at me his voice low just so it was only I who heard him.Bus eyes that weren't focused on me as he spoke but instead trained on Alex's shrinking figure as Alex kept walking down the hallway.

"Actually,"I pause just long bough for my brother to send me the hateful glare,"You told me to not mix with the wrong crowd."I correct.

"He is the wrong crowd."Freddie growls out in annoyance his voice rising enough for the people passing by to here.They turned to look before walking off knowing better to mutter a word.

"He is a person."I correct."One person doesn't count as a crowd."I go on,I knew I was driving my brother insane but if he's gonna get all mental on me I'm gonna make sure it's worth the while.

"Fine."Freddie huffs."I don't want you messing with him."He rephrases his words.

"No."I tell him flatly."you don't get to tell me what I can and can't do."I cross my arms over my chest.

"I'm your brother."He informs me what I already know.

"That doesn't give you any sort of authority over me."I bite back he lets out a groan from the back of his throat.

"Fine."He finally caved."But that doesn't mean I'm going to hand over your phone to you."He turns around and begins to walk away leaving me starstruck Andy mouth a gape.In what world does me standing up for myself mean I can't get my phone back?!

"Wait."I break in but he doesn't listen and when the bell rings the hallways over flow with a crowd and he disappears with the crowd.

And the only thing on my mind how the hell am I supposed to beat my highest score in "Blossom blast" during study hall without my device.

The warning bell rings as I make my way down the hall way following the trail that'll leave me to my next class.

" Mrs.Marvin and Myself have decided to collaborate for the marking period."My English teacher who also goes by the name ms.Sentra bursts out just as I finish pulling out my notebook and pen for the class.Mrs.Marvin was our drama teacher who I had at the end of the day.

"We've decided to merge our classes together."ms.Sentra goes on hanging on to the world merge while making a hand Hester where bother her hands intwine with each other."To create a student made play."She finally finishes.

"There will be three main groups."She continues."one group will be working on the script while the second will be the children acting and the third will be working on set up and props."She further explain."seeing how we only need approximately ten students to group up for the play writing group.Any volunteers?!"She cheers as a few hands go up around the room while she calls out the names of those chosen.

"Perfect."She chimes,"The rest of the class will be split in half with half the kids going to work with drama while the other half can go to the cafeteria to work on the props."she informs.After she calls out names we all head out to our destinations.

I walk into the cafeteria waiting my eyes watching as the kids who came from the drama class had gotten here earlier then me were slapping paint onto cardboard cut outs while another group of kids not to far from them were cutting the cardboard cut outs.

I feel someone come and stand next to me.They don't say anything but instead watch the cafeteria normally unoccupied filled with teenagers trying not to fail both drama and English.

"Guess I'll be seeing more of you then usual now."His voice stated and I could almost feel the smile on his face.I turn to look at him only to find him already staring down at me.The light catching his leather jacket just the way it was slash night.

"Alex"I breath a smile coming to surface on my face as I say his name.

Guess luck works in different ways then planned...

~•~

ITS REGENTS WEEK AND MY SOUL HAS OFFICIALLY LEFTS MY BODY!!!

WHO THE HELL THOUGHT GIVING A BUNCH OF ALREADY STRESSED OUT,SLEEP DEPRIVED TEENAGERS A THREE HOUR EXAMS PER SUBJECT WOUKD BE FUN?!

anyways;I hope you all enjoyed this chapter;I was a bit on the boring side and if anyone's wondering why Freddie is being a little asshat you'll find out sooner or later!

Things will be getting more intense between Alex and Katie and by intense I don't mean hormonal teenage bs;or do I? ;)

Anyways!

Be are to leave a vote and comment!

If your "lucky" enough to grow up
in New York and have to take regents this week (January 26-29 2016)Ny best wishes and I hope you kick ass!

Anyways!

Have a good day/week

-Anj